Need your opinion on v-max lables

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoomone

Reaction score
I got my scoops and covers chromed back from Sean! Just can't get enough of the looks... hahahaha! Thanks Sean.
Ok, so now for the question... for those of you that have chromed the covers, do you guys think that the "v-max" emblems should go back on or just leave them off?

Attachments

• DSC03604a.JPG
    DSC03604a.JPG
    238.7 KB · Views: 56
Emblems go back on with double sided sticky foam tape:eusa_dance: available at local auto parts stores in the paint and body section. The thinner the foam the better for me. As far as what look is better, that is subjective. Just don't be tempted to put shabby emblems on that nice chrome. I've seen a set with the emblems sprayed flat black and it looked good.

CONTRAST looks good. Ya, with that black suppertrapp and black fenders. paint em boogers black and stick em on.

CONTRAST looks good. Ya, with that black suppertrapp and black fenders. paint em boogers black and stick em on.

I dunno. I'm torn. I haven't put mine back on yet after polishing scoops and side covers. I like the clean look so much, I'm not sure if they'll go back on.

Besides, if someone doesn't know it's a Max, that's their problem . . . :whistlin:

See close-ups below:

Attachments

• Close_lt_side.jpg
    Close_lt_side.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 26
  • Close_rt_side.jpg
    Close_rt_side.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 32
i used some black atv silicone adhesive, some clear stuff might work well too.

i think some black vmax's would look good on chrome.

i also have some new emblems, new in the bags if someone is interested. would let them go for a fair price.

I tore mine off when I painted my sides and left them off. If they want to know what it is they can ask. I debadge everything though.

Latest posts

Back