Neil Peart

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CustomMax

Reaction score
We lost a living legend as well as my greatest musical influence as a drummer. Neil Peart the drummer for the progressive Rock band Rush. I’m still very much saddened and in disbelief and send sincere condolences to his best friends Geddy and Alex as well as Neils family. The music world will never be the same and we should all feel lucky to have his skills and unbelievable talent recorded. Thank you Professor for all you’ve inspired me to. Ed DeMino

I did not realize he was sic. Truly magnificent drummer. We are all lucky to have been present for his artistry. YYZ never stops blowing my mind. RIP

They're trying to get support for a memorial monument of some type at Lakeside Park in St. Catharines. It pains me to think we grew up only a few miles apart and I never met the man. Rush was and still is huge in this area.

Rush 'Moving Pictures' was my first CD that I ever got. Still have it in fact. My pops worked for North America Phillips in their patent office and some how got that cd when he brought home a cd player in the 80s.
I was sadden to hear Neil had passed away. He is a legend and will go down in the record books as one of the best. At leas,t in my opinion.

Back