new aluminum radiators pics

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blvdblaster1200

Reaction score
we have a guy that is building our turbo radiators for the vmax turbo project and here is his first one-while not modeified for the turbo set up its a stock replacement but very good quality work.let me know what you think.mike

Attachments

• GEDC0380.jpg
    GEDC0380.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 133
  • GEDC0381.jpg
    GEDC0381.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 116
we have a guy that is building our turbo radiators for the vmax turbo project and here is his first one-while not modeified for the turbo set up its a stock replacement but very good quality work.let me know what you think.mike
Very nice,:biglaugh: How much $$ for the stock replacement. Compared to an OEM radiator??

well,before he built this for us the price was about half plus some change but now he is higher. apparently the rad i way harder to fab than he originally thought.they are 675.00 plus shipping.i need to sell this one to pay for the modded one he will build next.i wish i could keep it for my big bore though.sure looks sweet even better up close.i would put a high polish on it too.later,mike

well,before he built this for us the price was about half plus some change but now he is higher. apparently the rad i way harder to fab than he originally thought.they are 675.00 plus shipping.i need to sell this one to pay for the modded one he will build next.i wish i could keep it for my big bore though.sure looks sweet even better up close.i would put a high polish on it too.later,mike
Thats cheep compared to the German Vmax catalogue.I guess there hard to make even for Yamaha:confused2:
http://www.v-max-f-maerz.de/vmaxkatalog/370_en.html

Looks good and about the same price range as the other custom radiators here in the states. Still cheaper then Yamaha and probably better.

Sean

Nice looking radiators! Is it stock dimensions, looks thicker to me?
a half inch thicker and the core tube spacing is different -should be good for 50 percent greater cooling.if his core supplier will get done with their r and d we will have the core with quarter inch tube spacing which will help even more.some time soon-he was talking like feb or march on those cores

Always costs more and takes longer than expected.
It looks pretty good.

What is going to be changed on the next one?
the upper hose outlet will be on the other side and hopefully the core spacing will be closer to aid in cooling even more. sorry i didnt respond sooner- i didnt see your post there mike

Latest posts

Back