new Barnett slipping

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mavgrab302

Reaction score
Anyone else ever have a brand new barnett clutch start slipping in 4th and 5th going about 60..? At cruise and hitting the throttle around 60 the clutch begins to slip along with over revving ofcourse until speed/ rpms level out or what ever, WOT at 100 doesn't do it.....
Why would barnett make clutches that don't hold?
No mods done to it yet but seems I'll need to do something along with today putting the old clutches back in, pissed isn't even the word for a waste of $100 and 30 miles....

:punk: Hey, maybe your rear tire was spinning? What kind of oil are you using? Good Luck, Spurs

hahaha....I'm going to blame this one on low lighting, being thats when I did the install... I just took it out for a speed run and it ran like a top, after taking out the plates and noticed the odd ball plate with orangish fibers, put that on last and walla...

:punk: Hey, were you drinking Beer or Tequila? That happenes to me every time. Glad you got it right, Spurs

Latest posts

Back