New Belgium Brewing of CO (#11 USA) joins with Bell's Brewing of Kalamazoo MI (#16 USA)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
The international company Lion Australia which owns Kirin Brewing (Japan) and New Belgium USA bought Bell's Brewing of MI. They both produce some great beers. My favorite New Belgium is Voodoo Ranger, and Bell's is Two Hearted Ale, though many people prefer Oberon.

Bell's Brewery Being Sold (yahoo.com)

1636655275071.png1636655366235.png

1636655412207.png

Last edited:
I've been in Belgium a few times , and it's no wonder my great uncle Jimmy is featured on the pack. I had to duck and tip-toe by the pubs at night for fear of getting called in (again) for more wild nights. I mean holy diarrhea, if your looking for incredible tasting beer that results in out of control parties that are just jumping from 8pm onwards, then head there. I was drinking 20% beer there one night, had the biggest hangover ever, but it's hard to stay away, the good times get a hold of you. What a place if you want to go out with a bang feeling like an 18 year old. 🍻🍻🍻🍻 x 2

Latest posts

Back