New Christmas style template!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buster Hymen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I've added a Christmas skin for the forum if you want to get into the holiday spirit! If you don't know how to do this, look here in the FAQ http://www.vmaxforum.net/faq.php?faq=new_faq_item#faq_change_theme

Yes, those are snowflakes falling on the screen! Colour might be a bit much, good thing Christmas is only once a year! Let me know if there any issues with the skin, it was made by someone else, but I had to modify it to work here.
:xmas::santa::merrychristmas:

Ok, just checked it out. I will still say thanks to Buster for adding the new option.

However, I will also say that it should come with a warning for those of us that use the dark theme. The warning should state that there is bright red and green and that if you should switch, please make sure to somewhat look away from the screen till the theme finishes loading.

I was looking right at it when it switched and I thought my eye's were gonna crawl to the back of my skull, lol.

Still very cool Buster. The snow flakes are a nice bonus.

Calimus said:
Ok, just checked it out. I will still say thanks to Buster for adding the new option.

However, I will also say that it should come with a warning for those of us that use the dark theme. The warning should state that there is bright red and green and that if you should switch, please make sure to somewhat look away from the screen till the theme finishes loading.

I was looking right at it when it switched and I thought my eye's were gonna crawl to the back of my skull, lol.

Still very cool Buster. The snow flakes are a nice bonus.

Hahaha... I hear ya! I have a hard time looking at it for too long, it is bright! Kind of hard to find a festive dark screen, maybe I should make one with lots of Christmas skulls! Actually I've seen some pretty good Halloween screens, maybe I can modify that.

Back