New company

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I started a little buisness finding & shipping bikes primarily to Australia but will ship them any where. My Buddy is from Adelaid & has been shipping Muscle cars over there for a long time & people started asking him about Harleys so he helped me get set up & I have my first 2 bikes in the garage ready to ship. I hope it does good like his car buisness. I am pretty excited about it. www.madmonkeycycles.com

Thanks ! So far the people I Have spoke with in Australia seem happy to have some one to inspect & find bikes that actually knows about them how there supposed run. I need to do a little more with my website but I am not really that great with a PC so its taking me a while.

Good luck! remember anything worth having is worth working for.work hard AND have fun and youll do great!

I think this is a terrific idea Kyle!! :clapping:

It seems like the timing is right on the money for this type of operation. Try to get references or testimonials from your customers, it goes a long way with prospects.....

"Mad Monkey saved me 1/4 of their brokerage fee by negiotiating the seller down......................"

I like the name you picked too. Good luck!! :punk:

I think this is a terrific idea Kyle!! :clapping:

It seems like the timing is right on the money for this type of operation. Try to get references or testimonials from your customers, it goes a long way with prospects.....

"Mad Monkey saved me 1/4 of their brokerage fee by negiotiating the seller down......................"

I like the name you picked too. Good luck!! :punk:
Thanks ! I have a spot on the website I am gonna put testamonials on. I am lucky to have some one already in the buisness giving me a huge hand.

Sounds great Kyle! I'm considering moving to Oz next year, if I do maybe we can help each other :) I'll be on the west coast - Perth in Western Australia.

PS did ya ever sell that Kerker? I know Richwrench would love one..

Kyle,
I might need someone to deliver my GenI to Boca Raton Florida... A guy in France bought it but also has a place there.... Are you interested?
Let me know and I can get you his info so you can offer your services to him. I know he was looking for someone to deliver it. I do not have time nor a trailer!

Sounds great Kyle! I'm considering moving to Oz next year, if I do maybe we can help each other :) I'll be on the west coast - Perth in Western Australia.

PS did ya ever sell that Kerker? I know Richwrench would love one..
Cool one of the bikes i have here is going to Queensland. It salways good to know people all over. I never sold the pipe yet. I had one person call and he wanted me to help find a can for it & then I lost his stinkin number. :bang head:

Kyle,
I might need someone to deliver my GenI to Boca Raton Florida... A guy in France bought it but also has a place there.... Are you interested?
Let me know and I can get you his info so you can offer your services to him. I know he was looking for someone to deliver it. I do not have time nor a trailer!
I sent you a PM

Well, this is interesting news and I hope it goes well.
Although I'm living in NZ I'm from Adelaide where your buddy is. There should be a good market for this.
I might be interested in doing something here as many people are starting to import bikes from all over. The imported Harley's make good money over here.
It would be great to have a reliable source in which to do business, so Ill be in touch . :thumbs up:

Well, this is interesting news and I hope it goes well.
Although I'm living in NZ I'm from Adelaide where your buddy is. There should be a good market for this.
I might be interested in doing something here as many people are starting to import bikes from all over. The imported Harley's make good money over here.
It would be great to have a reliable source in which to do business, so Ill be in touch . :thumbs up:
Cool Thank you Very much ! Its new to me but so far the only people I have been in touch with want Harleys the ones I have are going to Queensland.

For those talking about doing business with CaptainKyle but don't know him except for the forums. He's a very reliable person so I'd expect his company will be exactly the same....:biglaugh:

My 2 Cents

Thank you very much for the input Dave. I have had a few other people tell me the CBX was to cheap to but thats about the going price around here for an 82 & it s not a show bike & does need a little work so I want to be fair.

Kyle, about the CBX: honestly, I also think you have something rather special here. And very rare too. I would also go higher on the price - you can always go down! Also, once you do any potential buyer will feel they 'got a steal'.
Finally, you gotta understand that prices in the US are very low, in fact some of the lowest in the world, so there's great profit to be made when selling to places like Europe and Australasia.

Kyle, about the CBX: honestly, I also think you have something rather special here. And very rare too. I would also go higher on the price - you can always go down! Also, once you do any potential buyer will feel they 'got a steal'.
Finally, you gotta understand that prices in the US are very low, in fact some of the lowest in the world, so there's great profit to be made when selling to places like Europe and Australasia.
I might put the price higher on the web site but I have already told some of the CBX forum about it so if one of them wants it I am not gonna go back on my word.

Good luck with your new venture Kyle. My only comment regarding your web site would be about your "rat" bike. Not all cultures see rat bikes the same as we do. It might take away from your perceived judgement or seriousness. JM2C.

Cheers.

Back