new cop conversion !!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too bad they'll run out of gas during the cha.... Oh wait. So much speed, the bad guys will just pull over on their own. I get it.

Yeah the Akras were the first thing that popped up to my eyes... Hey Mr Policeman can i take a ride on your vehicle?

Any cop USA has a radio that'll travel a he!! of a lot faster than even this Gen II, and have had for several generations. Just sayin'....

On Face book that post said:
"The Australian police with yamaha Vmax 1700"

Five
210.jpg
Four guys hanging on to their nut sacks, and one with his hands up his arse. I don't see this plan going down at all well.

Chris

My son is a cop in Australia, that looks like his uniform although I'm pretty sure it's
New South Wales State, he's in South Australia

ya does not look like quebec police uniforms or colors.. plus roads so shit there no use to have a bike like that to chase people......unless its another gen 2 lol

ya does not look like quebec police uniforms or colors.. plus roads so shit there no use to have a bike like that to chase people......unless its another gen 2 lol

SHIT OF ROAD you say
yeap,
when going to Ontarion or New-Bronswick, you don`t need the read the frontier goodbye / welcom panel
YOU FILL IT :rofl_200:

Back