new exhaust for new toy???

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donnelly317

Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR_BWvSePek&feature=youtube_gdata_player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfwCETllE-A&feature=youtube_gdata_player

What do you guys think of this exhaust?? I didn't know when i bought this bike I could sound like my max!!! the guy took two car exhaust tips cut off stock mufflers and welded on the tips. The sound is awesome but im wondering if to loud?? The look is really clean I really like it compared to aftermarket slip on which range anywhere from 350-800. This would be less than 100. I was wondering about a universal baffle if needed.. one like this

http://www.lowbrowcustoms.com/p3217...ffles-for-1-1-2-quot-exhaust-pipes-universal/

But not sure if thats the proper size. But anyways sounds badass and im really pumped up about buying this bike now!

Sounds great Matt. I would have to hear it in person to say if it was to loud or not. Does it hurt your ears when your riding, like one of those mid RPM drone sounds thats annoying.

I Like It !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Like Tim said though, you'll have to be the one to decide if it's too loud for you.

Dennis You know what i think of it. Donnelly will you have that bike at thunder this year. I have alot of mountain riding plan for thunder this year and trust me it would be bad ass to here yourself on that bike blasting down a mountain side. Nice sound I like it.

Haha hell no if (hopefully... me and fiance plan on it) I go to thunder it will be on my max!!!!!! Why would I ride a VFR down hahahaha. And I dont know how it exactly sounds because I just found the video so I was thinking of trying it.. now that I bought a house last august and getting married in October funds are tight :/ no more blowing money on my motorcycles lol.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Dennis You know what i think of it. Donnelly will you have that bike at thunder this year. I have alot of mountain riding plan for thunder this year and trust me it would be bad ass to here yourself on that bike blasting down a mountain side. Nice sound I like it.
Yes I do.
And I have to say as loud as you Max was under that Bridge in Johnstown (it damn near deafened me).
I didn't mind it at all on the road at speed at all, it just sounded mean.

Yes I do.
And I have to say as loud as you Max was under that Bridge in Johnstown (it damn near deafened me).
I didn't mind it at all on the road at speed at all, it just sounded mean.

Maybe next time you should bring a clean pair of underwear! Haha how's the bike coming??? Dont forget I have some parts ill give you including a pretty much brand new metzler front tire!

Maybe next time you should bring a clean pair of underwear! Haha how's the bike coming??? Dont forget I have some parts ill give you including a pretty much brand new metzler front tire!

I'm stuck back in the wheelchair for now because I slipped on some ice and wrenched my knee.
So I haven't been able to do anything to it yet.
But have no fear, I will definitely be coming by your place as soon as I can actually get started on it.
Bill Seward will most likely be taking the ride to your place with me. :D

And we'll absolutely talk about painting my Body parts.
I may either have you shoot them (if you're up for it) or else I'll invest in a gun and shoot them myself.

I'm stuck back in the wheelchair because I slipped on some ice and wrenched my knee.
So I haven't been able to do anything to it yet.
But have no fear, I will definitely be coming by your place as soon as I can actually get started on it.
Bill Seward will most likely be taking the ride to your place with me. :D

And we'll absolutely talk about painting my Body parts.
I may either have you shoot them (if you're up for it) or else I'll invest in a gun and shoot them myself.

Im all for it buddy. We got a paint booth at work so its convenient. Speaking of body parts.. can't remember if I told you I have a front fender if you need. I didnt think you were still laid up from that! Might have to invest in some FWD controls now depending on how your leg feels riding :/ and if you need I think Amanda's grandma has a hover round you can barrow for thunder :D

Im all for it buddy. We got a paint booth at work so its convenient. Speaking of body parts.. can't remember if I told you I have a front fender if you need. I didnt think you were still laid up from that! Might have to invest in some FWD controls now depending on how your leg feels riding :/ and if you need I think Amanda's grandma has a hover round you can barrow for thunder :D

I definitely plan on having it (and me) ready by June.
I'll take any parts you don't need and are willing to part with.
I figure, if I don't need them I may be able to trade them for some I do need.
Hopefully no forward controls will be needed.

:rofl_200: :rofl_200: @ the Hover Round.
I'd rather use one of these though:
attachment.php

Attachments

• Tracked-Wheel-Chair.jpg
    Tracked-Wheel-Chair.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 46
Hell Yeah Mike, I'd love to run one of those Ripsaw's through it's paces !!! :D

Last edited:
:rofl_200:
I like that 70 mph hover Round, that would work for me.
And yeah an Exhaust, cup holder and 12-pack basket would be absolute necessities.

Back