New Features

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buster Hymen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
There is now a Chat room for the truly bored!:clapping::D The link is on the Nav Bar beside the V4 Garage (sorry for the small font) :sad2: At the bottom of your screen, you can see who is in Chat before you go in. Note- you need to be a registered member of this forum to use Chat.
Also, responding to members request of an easier to read forum/less intensive/dial up friendly etc forum layout, if you scroll to the bottom left of your screen you will see a pull down window that currently says -- Vmax Dark. If you click on the v , you can pick from 2 other templates. vbblue is blue border on a white background, black font on white background.
56k template has no pictures in the top logo, is all gray scale, and is black font on an off white.... truly dreary! This is suppose to be dial up friendly, maybe someone can test it for me.
These alternate template *should* work the same as the original, but I might have missed a few things, so post any bugs or problems here.
Ride on!!!:eusa_dance::rocket bike::th_rockon:

The attached pictures show where the new features are.

Attachments

• vmax chat.jpg
    vmax chat.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 4
  • vmax template.jpg
    vmax template.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 2
  • vmax in chat.jpg
    vmax in chat.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Why do photo attachments appear as thumbnails instead of the whole photo, I think this is a feature that can be changed.
I am using the vbblue and I like it , its much faster than the gray background, also love the bigger selection of smilies:eusa_dance:
I couldn't find the smiley that has a hand come out of the monitor and slap the user, I think it is so funny.
Now all the posts I posted in color need the color to be changed to a darker color. May I suggest having th vbblue as default instead of the gray to make it easier for the new comers.
firefly
________
V50

Last edited:
I also wish to see a big photo of a max first thing in the home page and maybe recycle photos every month with a new one, am I asking toooo much:rofl_200: :worthy00:
firefly
________
volcano digital vaporizer

Last edited:
firefly said:
Why do photo attachments appear as thumbnails instead of the whole photo, I think this is a feature that can be changed.
I am using the vbblue and I like it , its much faster than the gray background, also love the bigger selection of smilies:eusa_dance:
I couldn't find the smiley that has a hand come out of the monitor and slap the user, I think it is so funny.
Now all the posts I posted in color need the color to be changed to a darker color. May I suggest having th vbblue as default instead of the gray to make it easier for the new comers.
firefly
All attachments appear as thumbnails. When you click on it, it will go full screen.
The whole picture appears when it is inserted into the message as a link ( like my first message with the photo of a custom VMax).
You can get the same selection of smilies no matter what template you are using, it comes from the same database. If you can find the hand out of the monitor smilie, upload it here and I will add it in.
Glad you like the alternative looks!:banana:

firefly said:
I also wish to see a big photo of a max first thing in the home page and maybe recycle photos every month with a new one, am I asking toooo much:rofl_200: :worthy00:
firefly
I'd have to run a portal, which means you'd go to a home screen first and then you'd have to click on a link to the forum. Maybe some day, but it is a lot of work as I'd have to change all my anchor references... and its summer and I'd rather be out riding!:cheers00::auto182:

Gary,

I knew you could do it. This is much easier on the eyes and the blue gives it a bit of color too. I just love it when there are choices........it's the American way. LOL

Latest posts

Back