new flyscreen/windshield

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sean731

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm looking for a small flyshield like on a buell to go on my vmax..any ideas??The buell's is to large at 9inch diameter headlight and so is the one for the honda 919.
Please any ideas anyone.I don't want the national one with the chrome on.I would like a plain plastic one I can paint to match the bike..:angry flame devil: :bicycle: :bicycle:

Look at yamaha motors.After going to vmax you can look at the accesaries.I too am looking at getting one for an advantage at the strip.

I just looked it up .Its part # ABA-1FK04-00-30. Retails for $96.83.So About $60 from University.

Attachments

• shield.jpg
    shield.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Acerbis also makes some cool headlight/sheilds for a reasonable price.Less than $100.

These come in several colors of plastic and light lenses.

Attachments

• cyclops chromy.jpg
    cyclops chromy.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 52
  • diamond chromy.jpg
    diamond chromy.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Hi all, my first post... I put a Givi A123 airstar screen on my '06. It's 12" tall and flows well with the lines of Mr. Max and is smoke tinted... I picked it up from twisted throttle...

4155-500x600.jpg

http://www.twistedthrottle.com/trade/productview/775/315/

The acerbis also come in regular colors with no chrome.The number plate sticker can be removed so its the solid color.

sean731 said:
Hi,
I'm looking for a small flyshield like on a buell to go on my vmax..any ideas??The buell's is to large at 9inch diameter headlight and so is the one for the honda 919.
Please any ideas anyone.I don't want the national one with the chrome on.I would like a plain plastic one I can paint to match the bike..:angry flame devil: :bicycle: :bicycle:

National makes one that is Plexiglass only, no chrome.

I think if your talking about one with chrome it's maybe the factory flyscreen? Not sure though......

Friend of mine has a flyscreen/headlight combo off of some late model naked bike/sportbike on his and it looks pretty good. It takes some fabricatiing skills to pull that of though.

sean731 said:
Hi,

what about something like this?
http://www.exactrep.com/acatalog/info_343.html

sean731 said:
Hi,

How bout an aerovisor?

4d61csz.jpg

Latest posts

Back