New from cycle one off

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They wide enough to hang your feet off?

I had a set from COO from about five years ago. They were just frame sliders, not long enough or far back enough to put your feet on.

They looked like they might be long enough to put your feet on, but were only long enough to drag in the twisties (extreme ones); I ended up cutting them down about an inch.
Since getting the belly pan I don't use them at all cause I didn't want to trim the belly pan to fit them.

Those are super nice looking ones in the pic, much fancier than the ones I had, and look like they could be even longer.
Nice looking work for sure.

Just wanted to add that these things really work great. I installed a set on my max and soon after managed to hook my shifter with my back pack while warming it up and boom, the bike lurched off the side stand. In the end, the frame slider got a small scuff on the tip and I got a small dent on the exhaust. Nothing on the side touched the ground and the frame slider is just bolted together so a quick dab of thread locker and retighten and its all good.

Latest posts

Back