New gas tank from Partzilla

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DirtieGirtie

Reaction score
I wanted to post an update on the new gas tank I ordered from Partzilla in case someone is scared to order from them due to shipping times.

- I ordered the tank on 06JUN2022 for $317.22 (free shipping, but another $20 in tax). It was showing that it would ship in 2-3 days.

- On 08JUN2022 I got an email from Partzilla informing me that the supplier (Yamaha) has updated the ship date to 21JUN2022.
Ugh... but not an immediate need as I haven't started on my VMAX project yet. Ok, I'll wait.

- On 14JUN2022 my brand new gas tank in the Yamaha box was delivered.

Well, now I have to sell bike #3 soon so I have space to start taking the VMAX apart!

Just thought y'all would like to hear about my positive experience.

I wanted to post an update on the new gas tank I ordered from Partzilla in case someone is scared to order from them due to shipping times.

- I ordered the tank on 06JUN2022 for $317.22 (free shipping, but another $20 in tax). It was showing that it would ship in 2-3 days.

- On 08JUN2022 I got an email from Partzilla informing me that the supplier (Yamaha) has updated the ship date to 21JUN2022.
Ugh... but not an immediate need as I haven't started on my VMAX project yet. Ok, I'll wait.

- On 14JUN2022 my brand new gas tank in the Yamaha box was delivered.

Well, now I have to sell bike #3 soon so I have space to start taking the VMAX apart!

Just thought y'all would like to hear about my positive experience.

Is Bike #3 a VMAX

LOOKING.

Negative.
I have an M109R and the one I'm selling is a Vulcan bobber I made over the winter.
Final angle.jpg

Sorry. That sucks. If nothing else, they at least let you know if they give up. I ordered something online from a dealer a few weeks back. After a week and no shipping info I emailed and asked when it might ship... no response. A few days later I called and got ahold of someone. "Oh, yeah we cancelled your order. I don't expect to get that part back in stock for a while."

Latest posts

Back