New Handlebar Installed

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lotsokids

Reaction score
Just got my new bars installed. This should lower my E.T. dramatically! :biglaugh:

These are the old motocross bars installed when I purchased the bike.

Where did you get the silver bar. I'm thinking about ditching my motocross bar for something a bit narrower and with a little more pull back.

Where did you get the silver bar. I'm thinking about ditching my motocross bar for something a bit narrower and with a little more pull back.

I got it in Vienna, Austria at a motorcycle shop. But that's a long way from VA. Ha ha. :biglaugh:

I don't know the brand, either. Sorry. It should be pretty common. It's just a standard 7/8 (22mm) bar.

It's all good. I think I've got something working with Sean. thanks for posting, though. I like the satin look more than chrome.

I installed these RSI snowmobile bars on Woona. 10* of pullback, and nearly zero drop at the ends. Just a little lower, and a few inches forward from stock. I love them. Thebike seems to respond to steering imputs more intuitively, and is more comfortable overall. To get them at the right width, I had to cut an inch off each end, though lol. Also, I had to do a bit of grinding on the riser clamps due to the center widthbeing just a /c/hair too narrow. (There was plenty enough metal to work with on theclamps.)

11150249_10205500201159772_7812799757027229884_n.jpg

Back