New house - Marriage - Selling 05 Max??

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

one2dmax

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, I think it's finally getting that time. I proposed christmas 07 and we are finally making some firm plans. Looks like it is hopefully going to be Sept 12th if we can secure the facility she wants.

Plus we are going to go ahead and start looking for a house near my shop. We don't want to build on my land right now so we can eventually put up a larger house in the future.

Of course we have to see how much the bank currently wants for down payment percentage and round that up.

I am probably going to sell off a few things to make it happen. Though I am not 100% excited about selling it I am probably going to sell my 05 vmax to get some funds. Anyone wanting a low mile, previously wrecked, 05 Vmax? Of course it can be prepped a number of ways for the potential buyer. Right now it's got a chromed George Deget 17" rear, chrome 3" over arm, chromed front, Kerker header, My muscle jet kit, and even an overdrive 5th gear in the engine with undercut trans. It's got a custom body set but will have a full 05 body set new in the boxes too (with correct limited edition emblem I saved from the original set). I believe it has progressive springs and lowered 1" internally. It has a european fork brace on it that looks similar to stock (chromed). Currently has a backrest but have other grab bars too. Of course it also has a full muscle front and rear seat. I have pretty much all of the OEM parts to make this bike 100% stock (other then transmission - I will not pull the engine just to remove it - lol).

The bike of course runs excellent and made 127rwhp in Topeka.

The biggest downside is the frame has a big ding in it from the crash when it was less then a year old. I replaced all the bad parts (one scoop, slightly bent fork, lower triple, and exhaust). I rode this bike to 150 mph with all the bad parts on it so it wasn't hurt that much at all other then the dang stop breaking on the lower triple and the frame getting dinged.

Anyway,

I know this isn't the normal place to list it but what the heck. I may even consider selling off some of the other toys (I have plenty lol). Eventually, once we get in the house and everything settled I will be buying a new (or crashed) v-max so we can start offering stuff for it too.

Sean Morley

Attachments

• 05 Side View.jpg
    05 Side View.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 84
Congrats!

November 7th for me! Mine's a small wedding with only family and very close friends.

Selling her home and keeping mine.

Yep congrats guys! And do I smell a road trip? Chris's will be a little cold, but Morley's may be do-able. I just watched "wedding crashers" again last night, so you better be careful about letting us know too many details.. you might have some uninvited guests.

Yep congrats guys! And do I smell a road trip? Chris's will be a little cold, but Morley's may be do-able. I just watched "wedding crashers" again last night, so you better be careful about letting us know too many details.. you might have some uninvited guests.

Mines on a military base... Good luck!

congrads sean... i'm sure u'll find someone to take the bike off your hands!

Yeah, c'mon. I would be proud to have all of you as guest's on post. Character goes a long way friend.:punk:

Hey Sean, congrats, and somebody is going to get a great bike!!

PM me a price, I'd like to let a friend of mine know about it, he's been talking about getting a bike for a while now.

Congrats dude!!! You and I are gettin hitched on the same day! "Cept I'm not gettin rid of my Max. Hell, I've got a bike I'm trying to sell and my fiancee wants me to keep it so SHE can have it!!!

Well, I think it's finally getting that time. I proposed christmas 07 and we are finally making some firm plans. Looks like it is hopefully going to be Sept 12th if we can secure the facility she wants.

Plus we are going to go ahead and start looking for a house near my shop. We don't want to build on my land right now so we can eventually put up a larger house in the future.

Of course we have to see how much the bank currently wants for down payment percentage and round that up.

I am probably going to sell off a few things to make it happen. Though I am not 100% excited about selling it I am probably going to sell my 05 vmax to get some funds. Anyone wanting a low mile, previously wrecked, 05 Vmax? Of course it can be prepped a number of ways for the potential buyer. Right now it's got a chromed George Deget 17" rear, chrome 3" over arm, chromed front, Kerker header, My muscle jet kit, and even an overdrive 5th gear in the engine with undercut trans. It's got a custom body set but will have a full 05 body set new in the boxes too (with correct limited edition emblem I saved from the original set). I believe it has progressive springs and lowered 1" internally. It has a european fork brace on it that looks similar to stock (chromed). Currently has a backrest but have other grab bars too. Of course it also has a full muscle front and rear seat. I have pretty much all of the OEM parts to make this bike 100% stock (other then transmission - I will not pull the engine just to remove it - lol).

The bike of course runs excellent and made 127rwhp in Topeka.

The biggest downside is the frame has a big ding in it from the crash when it was less then a year old. I replaced all the bad parts (one scoop, slightly bent fork, lower triple, and exhaust). I rode this bike to 150 mph with all the bad parts on it so it wasn't hurt that much at all other then the dang stop breaking on the lower triple and the frame getting dinged.

Anyway,

I know this isn't the normal place to list it but what the heck. I may even consider selling off some of the other toys (I have plenty lol). Eventually, once we get in the house and everything settled I will be buying a new (or crashed) v-max so we can start offering stuff for it too.

Sean Morley

Congrats Sean
How much closer can you get to your shop without building on your property??? You are less than a mile now and I dont remember seeing any houses close by.
Wish you the best of luck. Lets us know where you are going to be registered at.
Cheers

Back