New Irish hills michigan hoolagans ride food stop

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMax-Mike

Reaction score
This is a sign from the Hooligan Gods. I wil get with Chad and Tom over the winter and plan a new Michigan Hooligans vidio for next year. This will be an all day ride and maybe overnite. I hope to see all the Michigan Hooligans In the vidio. Other's are always welcome on our ride.

Attachments

• 2012-11-06_10-09-30_789.jpg
    2012-11-06_10-09-30_789.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 24
I can't believe they Opened a Restaurant just for you Crazy A$$ Hooligans !!!! Does it have a Burnt Rubber smell and Skimplily clad waitresses ???
:punk::rofl_200:

It had better!.......Or it's not worthey of the name.........They're gonna have to ditch the antlers and go with the V-4 insignia!............:punk:...........Michigan Hooligans Rock!...............Tom.

Im sure when the michigan hooligans walk in and sit down it will smell like burnt rubber.LOL. I will do everyone a favor and go to hooligans and have a beer and get a hottie report. If not no big deal because we always have hot vmax chick's on the ride with us. Dennis your just gonna have to spend the money and come to Michigan and get in the vidio and ride with your Michigan Brother's. If you cant make it alot of us will be at thunder. We plan on making the parade our Hooligan play ground. :punk:............Mike

Im sure when the michigan hooligans walk in and sit down it will smell like burnt rubber.LOL. I will do everyone a favor and go to hooligans and have a beer and get a hottie report. If not no big deal because we always have hot vmax chick's on the ride with us. Dennis your just gonna have to spend the money and come to Michigan and get in the vidio and ride with your Michigan Brother's. If you cant make it alot of us will be at thunder. We plan on making the parade our Hooligan play ground. :punk:............Mike
I doubt I'll make it to Michigan anytime soon but I will definitely be at Thunder !

The play ground it will be. I will try and get the original Michigan Hooligans AKA dawagiac boyz to show up for Thunder this year. Enjoy............Mike

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Ox5W5TgB6zA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=t5IV0vywAeM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=t5IV0vywAeM

:punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk:

They all were there 2 yrs ago.... don't know why they didn't show last Thunder :ummm:

They all were there 2 yrs ago.... don't know why they didn't show last Thunder :ummm:
Yes they were, they even had the Michigan Hooligans' Banner Flying High !!! :D

Attachments

• 100_0769.jpg
    100_0769.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 8
I don't know about you Mike but while you're sitting in the parade line I'll be running the mountains with Sam....AKA....Bigrubber4X4..............Tom.

This is a sign from the Hooligan Gods. I wil get with Chad and Tom over the winter and plan a new Michigan Hooligans vidio for next year. This will be an all day ride and maybe overnite. I hope to see all the Michigan Hooligans In the vidio. Other's are always welcome on our ride.

When we going? :punk:

Latest posts

Back