New magazine!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miles Long

Reaction score
download

Yeah, you have to hit the 'go advanced' or 'preview' button to see if what you cut & pasted was 'allowed' to make the placement on the web page, before submitting. Somehow I think you already know this and were so-excited about finding Kate Upton Does VMax on a website, you hurriedly cut & pasted w/o seeing if it wasn't protected from that.
images
and
images
= ?

Just a minute, I'm busy.........
. :confused2: Sorry, I've always found that woman smokin' hot.
So what are you I.T. nerds talkin' about?
The magazine cover isn't showing??
It is on my screen!

:confused2: Sorry, I've always found that woman smokin' hot.
So what are you I.T. nerds talkin' about?
The magazine cover isn't showing??
It is on my screen!

Nope, cover doesn't show since the link will only work for you (looks like it came out of your Yahoo email). FM posted what you were trying to link it seems, and that woman is smokin' hot, no debate here :eusa_dance:

Nope, cover doesn't show since the link will only work for you (looks like it came out of your Yahoo email). FM posted what you were trying to link it seems, and that woman is smokin' hot, no debate here :eusa_dance:

Yup, that's where it originated, an E-mail that I received. I copied and pasted the photo, just like FM surmised.
So how do I get it onto this forum? "save" it to my photos, then do the attachment thingy?
Remember to type your answer slowly, Tex, because I'm not a very fast reader.
As to why I can see it on my screen, and no one else can on theirs, I don't want to know. That would be information overload, on this 50's era cranium.
Cheers!

:-D

Just download it locally then attach if it is in an email. If you are looking at it on a regular website instead of email you should be able to link directly.

I tried to type it slow but even on my phone my thumbs wouldn't cooperate.

Sent from my LG G3

Now that has to be as-exciting as Pebble Monthly. And I don't mean Pebble Beach.

You could click on the pic in the email, then right click on it and save as....save it to your desk top, then upload it to the forum.

Latest posts

Back