New Member From Bavaria

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, Steve from Somerset, PA. My latest acquisition is a burgundy 1985 with 6300 miles. It has not been inspected since 2012, stored in a shed. Carbs are reassembled, ready for installation, gas tank is out for powder coating, going to line it then. Master cylinders are rebuilt, just waiting on the pistons for the calipers.

Attachments

• 38FA1AD8-6A8E-4E44-A721-F7828DAA2852.jpeg
    38FA1AD8-6A8E-4E44-A721-F7828DAA2852.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
Hey, Steve from Somerset, PA. My latest acquisition is a burgundy 1985 with 6300 miles. It has not been inspected since 2012, stored in a shed. Carbs are reassembled, ready for installation, gas tank is out for powder coating, going to line it then. Master cylinders are rebuilt, just waiting on the pistons for the calipers.
Wow no rust- amazing for being stored in a shed for 9 years.

Hello :)

my name is Alex and live in Bavaria at the Chiemsee. I´m 44 years old love to ride motocycles(suprise suprise:D)
I also love to repair and service my bikes.

At the moment my 96 V-Max 1200:
View attachment 86856

sometimes I make some video clips:
https://www.youtube.com/@edelwiseEntertainment
Hi Alex, im Erich, Swiss pensioner living in Lusaka Zambia. I have a '88 Max. I would like to buy a second hand part in ebay-kleinanzeige. Unfortunately my account with them is blocked for security reason as they say(had it before) and by experience it takes them weeks and months to reopen it., hence I cant connect with the seller. I ask you if you are willing to buy it for me after I transfered the needed funds ? I have Paypal, a swiss bankaccount and WISE. [email protected] +260 76 1855073 whatsapp. Freundliche Gruesse, Erich

Hi Alex, im Erich, Swiss pensioner living in Lusaka Zambia. I have a '88 Max. I would like to buy a second hand part in ebay-kleinanzeige. Unfortunately my account with them is blocked for security reason as they say(had it before) and by experience it takes them weeks and months to reopen it., hence I cant connect with the seller. I ask you if you are willing to buy it for me after I transfered the needed funds ? I have Paypal, a swiss bankaccount and WISE. [email protected] +260 76 1855073 whatsapp. Freundliche Gruesse, Erich
Hi Erich,
if Alex is not going to help, I can try to help you. I am buying from ebaykleinanzeigen from time to time and have a delivery address for Germans in Passau.

Hi joksi, thats immensly kind of yours as I havnt heard from Alex. looking forward to your Whatsapp. Have a fine day and weekend, Erich

Attachments

• BlueMax as bought.jpg
    BlueMax as bought.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • Maxy as is now.jpg
    Maxy as is now.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back