New member from South Coast UK

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 80306

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm Alan from Romsey near Winchester, Baron Erasmus is my forum & gamer tag. I want to get a newer model V-Max and I'm looking for more information on the later model V-Max's and interested to see what other people have done to their bikes too.

Cheers

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221118-092419.png
    Screenshot_20221118-092419.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Welcome To the Classroom. Get Aquainted with the Forum. There is also a Search Function at the Top for Topics. What People have Done to there Max is Endlesssssssss!!! Def recommend Get a Max as Long as you got the Balls to Ride the Lightning!! 👊👊

Love the V-Max's but I want a newer one post 93 (or 2005+ if I can find one) and I'm hoping the 43mm forks will be less of a tank slapper at 140 MPH+ than my old one with the 40mm fork tubes?

Welcome aboard, 96 vmax combinations down in Bournemouth. Quite often in Eastleigh

I grew up in Eastleigh.
My Mrs is from there. Tomorrow night is coach and horses bike night at Cadnam if you're out. We'll be there early so we can eat before the kitchen closes lol

My Mrs is from there. Tomorrow night is coach and horses bike night at Cadnam if you're out. We'll be there early so we can eat before the kitchen closes lol
Closed by 7:15 last week!

I'll be there on my Suzuki Katana.

If you can find a well-cared-for pre 1993 bike, I wouldn't let that stop you. The entire front end swaps-over from the 1993+ bikes. Be sure that you get the larger 298mm brake rotors from the 1993+ bikes if you're buying things piecemeal. Early calipers are not a bolt-on swap-over to the 1993+ sliders, as the caliper mounting on-center spacing is different.

I want to know more about the cow bike . You're parked next to
I can't stop laughing. And I bet the owner is
Let's say one of a kind. Looks like good times.With interesting people.😎

Love the V-Max's but I want a newer one post 93 (or 2005+ if I can find one)

How about this one on everybody's favourite auction site (Bristol). Can't see any mods from standard.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230609-014610.png
    Screenshot_20230609-014610.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Love the bike, I have it in my watch list already but it has a lot of corrosion unfortunately.

I want to know more about the cow bike . You're parked next to
I can't stop laughing. And I bet the owner is
Let's say one of a kind. Looks like good times.With interesting people.😎
Belonged to my mate Paul,

That was a run down to Brighton a few years ago, great weather and good company.

Latest posts

Back