New Member Here

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike200251

Reaction score
Hello everyone, 64 years young and have been riding since I was 16 and still ride. I lost my wife 2 years ago unexpectedly to brain cancer and had an old acquaintance come into my life last year who also lost her husband to the same. She is an avid rider too! A truly wonderful story as well as a blessing to the both of us. It really is remarkable in every way.
I've joined today because her husband Philip was a very big Vmax guy and I'm trying to help her sell two of his vmax's. I myself ride a 2002 RC51 and a Goldwing. There is a 2003 and a 1999 drag bike that is in play here. The 2003 was hers and bought new and just had the carbs done by Dannymax in NY since it sat for quite awhile in the garage. I will post these in the for sale section as a package deal. Stay tuned for that.
Just thought I'd introduce myself and the reason I'm here.
Mike
ps. The picture is me on the RC when I was in my 50's. I road raced frequently and survived! LOL
moderators I may have posted this in the wrong section, please move as necessary.
fog.jpg

Welcome sounds like a great story you have,sorry for both of your loses, but like you said sounds like you both got a blessing meeting up. if you hang around here long enough you may find yourself riding a Max,?? will be waiting to see some pics of the Maxes for sale.

looks very nice, its hard to describe to people that have never ridden one what a beast they are especially with any mods done. They are such an awesome bike and there is so much knowledge on this site. To bad the other site went down. Welcome to the Max family

Back