New member saying hello and need advice on new sled.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dirt

Reaction score
NW NJ-USA-Planet Earth-System Solar-Milky Way.
Greetings to all. I just sold my hardtail and have been looking for something more civilized. Why I am leaning towards a VMax I don't know. I do know they make me talk in tounges and make me drool like I'm at the wigglie joint. I'm looking for a Gen II Leaning towards 2010- 2018. Tips on what to look for and watch out for would help quite a bit. I will be perusing the for sale sub forum frequently. Nice to be here...... Cheers, Dirt

Guessing that you are in the UK or Australia,perhaps NZ? Add your general location below your screen name so we know where the respondent is.

I don't have a Gen II, but I don't think there's much difference among all years. Just be sure that any recall was done thru the dealer running the VIN. After that, it's price and miles, maintenance, and accessories.

That is a summation that I arrived at. A second from you is meaningful and appreciated.

If there are any particulat reoccuring issues, goblins, intermittent glitches or nuisance items I'd like to hear about them.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back