VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brant Slaght

Reaction score
Hey everyone, new member here, I'm a new vmax rider and having a blast. While browsing around on line, a saw the vmax midnight special edition, just wondering if it is available in the US or Canada.
Brant

There is No such this as a Vmax Midnight Special Edition.
Well unless you count KJ Shover photo shopped version:
attachment.php

But if we're making up names I'd call my Mean Green Vmax the V-Rod Killer Special Edition (as proven on roads all over the US):
attachment.php

Attachments

• KJ_Shover_Midnight_Special_Gen1_Vmax.jpg
    KJ_Shover_Midnight_Special_Gen1_Vmax.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 78
  • Right-Front-Side-view-833x571.jpg
    Right-Front-Side-view-833x571.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 75
Welcome Brant....wondering if you might be referring to either the '96 or '97 version with black pipes and black chrome mufflers....very possible someone might call one of those models a midnight version.

But an actual VMax version like the XS's...there wasn't one. Be cool if there was tho! :punk:

Welcome to the forum and to VMax.

Post some pics when you get a chance...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome Brant! You are local to member Toolman and near member Miles Long from St. John, N.B.. You are in luck with these two members as they have plenty of experience with the Vmax and are all around nice guys to boot!

Welcome. Theres lots of useful information on this forum. Alot of people that know vmaxes in and out too.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Hi Brant!

Welcome to the forum! The people here can guide you through anything you encounter on your V-max. It's the place to be!

Latest posts

Back