VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey there, welcome. Glad that you joined the forum!
I love off-road bikes too. By chance can you share some pics of your bike?

I suggest you add in your signature (upper-right hand, click on your screen name) your bike year, and your Al location, to I.D. what you have and where you are. That info helps people to give you information when you ask for help, and to see where you are, for instance a reputable shop by you.

A lot. The majority of the noise reduction is in the Cat and not the mufflers on the gen 2's. I would not say too loud for me but it's going to be much louder.

I installed an Optimal Carbone 'X' pipe and had Tim Nash burn the box. Left the mufflers stock...as mentioned above there is little muffling going on in the mufflers.
I liked the sound, not obnoxious but noticeable.

Welcome to the forum. Lots of wisdom and knowledge on here. I do not like loud therefore I decatted with an Akrapovic mid pipe then put the stock OEM cans back on. It is definitely a different sound, more so being deep and throaty which I really like but I don't consider it loud. Louder yes but nothing like no cat with say a VooDoo or some other slip ons.

I run a voodoo mid with Morley Muscle cans.

Attachments

• 20230129_105300.jpg
    20230129_105300.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230129_105313.mp4
    26.2 MB
Back