New Membership

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BHZ

Reaction score
Hello from Chicago! I have the red 2005 Anniversary Edition with just over 3,000 miles.. #17

Attachments

• 20221016_105203.jpg
    20221016_105203.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
IMO the anniversary model is the one to have. ;)

Looks in vgc and original apart from the forward controls.

Are the turn signal lenses original?

I believe at some point in the gen 1 production run they were changed from orange /amber to clear.

All original.. Sat covered in a garage for 5 years. I put on the forward controls.. Being 6'4.. It's a must have.

A good-looker. I was just in Chicago & SE WI over the weekend. It was in the 20's, & a bit of snow.

#17 sounds like a good # to have. I'll see your seventeen and raise you seventeen hundred and fifty-six. Mine:
VMax tank badge numberplate.jpg

Reactions: BHZ
I also put a 2" riser with angled drag bars. Keeps the bars mostly the throttle cables from hitting the tank cover.

Attachments

• PTDC0011.JPG
    PTDC0011.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
Nice looking gear! Did you change all your lights to LEDs? What's the braided line coming up from the oil fill?

Nice looking gear! Did you change all your lights to LEDs? What's the braided line coming up from the oil fill?
I just changed the rear light/ license plate holder an replaced the red reflector under the grab handle to LED it only lights up when I get the brakes. The braided line from a oil filler is a Stage 7 jet kit.

Back