New Ohio Member

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ninja1990

Reaction score
2009 Vmax 1700
Complete carbon fiber, Airbox mod with GuruGear tuned ECU, 240 rear wheel conversion, Akrapovik full exhaust, sato rear sets, custom mirrors, grips, and other small things.

Attachments

• 20220729_130809.jpg
    20220729_130809.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 3
  • 20220729_130812.jpg
    20220729_130812.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 3
  • 20220729_130823.jpg
    20220729_130823.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 2
  • 20220729_130834.jpg
    20220729_130834.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 3
  • 20220702_152500.jpg
    20220702_152500.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 4
Think I saw your bike on reddit not too long ago, jealous of that MR racing Engine cowl ;)

I'm from Navarre Ohio, just outside of Canton and Massillon. What city are you in?

I'm from Navarre Ohio, just outside of Canton and Massillon. What city are you in?
Dayton and Cleveland were my stomping grounds. I’m a Gen 1 guy from year one but if I found the right Gen 2 I’d love to add it to the stable.

Ohio is big state. What town ?
Dayton Area, Beavercreek
Think I saw your bike on reddit not too long ago, jealous of that MR racing Engine cowl ;)
Yup I posted it on there too!
Looks beautiful, welcome to the forum sir 🙏
Thanks!
Beavercreek, kinda far from canton, I see you have a 300zx, I have a turbo 350z, installing the transmission and new clutch pack, then I can tune it!
welcome to the forum !!
Thanks!
Nice ride! Congrats, pretty decent upgrades you made.

And welcome.
Thank you, I get more attention on this than I ever did on my 636
Dayton and Cleveland were my stomping grounds. I’m a Gen 1 guy from year one but if I found the right Gen 2 I’d love to add it to the stable.
Dayton is where I live but I've been all over the state for work, spent about 2 months in Cleveland area
I'm outside Ashland if you want to go for a ride sometime..
That's not too far away from Dayton area, if I'm up that way I'll let you know, same if you are down here!

I graduated from Beavercreek High school in 1978.

I imagine by now they have changed the football fight song that would sometimes cause a riot with opposing teams. The highlight was "I'm a Beaver, you're a Beaver, we're all Beavers too!"

2009 Vmax 1700
Complete carbon fiber, Airbox mod with GuruGear tuned ECU, 240 rear wheel conversion, Akrapovik full exhaust, sato rear sets, custom mirrors, grips, and other small things.
Why did you hide your license plate when I can see the one on your car. Your bike makes me want to sell my 06 an get a Gen2

Attachments

• IMG_20200622_193501088_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20200622_193501088_HDR.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1
Why did you hide your license plate when I can see the one on your car. Your bike makes me want to sell my 06 an get a Gen2
I don't know I just see other people do it, it doesn't matter to me if someone knows my plate info.
Thanks! I wanted the Gen2 and searched a long time to find it, but it was worth it to me, I've never rode a Gen1 but had to go for the big one.

I don't know I just see other people do it, it doesn't matter to me if someone knows my plate info.
I see that in lots of adverts and despite there being no reason to do it, it is after all in the public domain, I hid mine when I was selling my car.

Over here we have an annual road worthiness test (call MOT) and it possible to see the history going back a few years on the UK gov website . The vehicle either passes or fails, the reason for a fail are listed which must be fixed for a pass. What is useful is that items thare are not in top condition and do not fail are listed as an 'advisory:.

Someone who cares about their cat/motorcycle or can afford to would fix them so if the same advisory items appear year after year one can conclude the car is not maintained particularly well.

I see that in lots of adverts and despite there being no reason to do it, it is after all in the public domain, I hid mine when I was selling my car.

Over here we have an annual road worthiness test (call MOT) and it possible to see the history going back a few years on the UK gov website . The vehicle either passes or fails, the reason for a fail are listed which must be fixed for a pass. What is useful is that items thare are not in top condition and do not fail are listed as an 'advisory:.

Someone who cares about their cat/motorcycle or can afford to would fix them so if the same advisory items appear year after year one can conclude the car is not maintained particularly well.
Over here or at least in my state those are tied to the VIN number, and follow the vehicle. I bought mine from a different state and had to perform an "out of state vehicle inspection" where they made sure the title was clean and the vehicle had passed everything for the other state.

Dayton Area, Beavercreek

Yup I posted it on there too!

Thanks!

Beavercreek, kinda far from canton, I see you have a 300zx, I have a turbo 350z, installing the transmission and new clutch pack, then I can tune it!

Thanks!

Thank you, I get more attention on this than I ever did on my 636

Dayton is where I live but I've been all over the state for work, spent about 2 months in Cleveland area

That's not too far away from Dayton area, if I'm up that way I'll let you know, same if you are down here!
I’m in nw Dayton. Reach out sometime.

Bud

2009 Vmax 1700
WOW That would be a dream come true. I really like the customizing. SWEET!!!!

Back