New Ole' Guy Here

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patate657

Brownsville, tx
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi People.
I'm new here. Just got on today. Bought my second Gen1 about a month ago. It's a 1985 with 14,500 on the clock (Barn Find). Love those bikes. Making this one match my Plum Crazy Purple Challenger SRT8.
Last one was a 1989 Gen1 and painted it to match my 09 Challenger R/T. Color was B5 Blue. I'm a retired bored Ole' Guy and do weird stuff like that...😁
I'll be posting pictures of the bikes soon.
Phil

Well that’s just plumb crazy, I had to do that sorry. Welcome to the forum! I have an 89 now. I see you had one, good luck with the new to you Gen 1 and post some pics. Be nice to see the bike too;)

Welcome to the forum, you have it bad, if you're coming-in here w/two VMaxes in the fleet, or did that one sell, and you missed VBoost?

Please under your avatar, tell us where you are and for a signature put-in what years you have. That helps people responding to requests for help if you ask.

This next picture is the 1985 I have now. This is a work in progress, soon to be finished. Waiting on bigger front tire and the wheels will be black with rim decals.
6.JPG
So far removed the carbs took them apart and cleaned them. When I found this bike, it had been parked for many neglected years. Rebuild all the Master Cylinders and the master Slave. Removed the OEM headlight and added an 8" light. The reason for that, was to be able to add a Puig Bug Shield. Got to be different! This bike runs like an animal. Very Happy. I traded a 1982 Naked Goldwing for it. He He hehe...This Bike has been Named 'Da Lil' Boss.' Below is the Big Boss:
IMG_20201006_181934.jpg

Wow that’s beautiful! And the bike isn’t bad either, lol I love the challenger! My neighbor next to me growing up had a 70 charger r/t and it still one of my favorites.

You could ask the administrator Angie to investigate your prior address/account, and see what's up.

Yes, that’s a beautiful looking bike. My first “big” bike was a 1978 Yamaha XS Eleven right out of the crate. Great to see all the older bikes in such pristine condition.

Latest posts

Back