New owner/member from Montreal

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Martinr1030

Reaction score
Hi folks, 36 years riding motorcycles and now adding à '97 Vmax to the stable. I now own two V45 Magnas (blue '87 & red '88) and a '03 BMW R1150GS.
I found a cheap Vmax with some needs. After a big clean-up, New tires, progressive front springs, fork seals, steering bearings, some carbon cosmetics, oem mirrors, fresh engine oil, New spark plugs, she's back on the road. I'm already enjoying her but she still needs carb rebuilt, it's coming soon.
Looking forward to finding more info here.
Martin

Last edited:
Will that bike be coming to Dania Beach for the winter? I see mostly H-D's making that trip behind duallies pulling trailers to S.E. Florida. Then they ride to the Dairy Belle on US-1 for smoked meats and poutine.

Will that bike be coming to Dania Beach for the winter? I see mostly H-D's making that trip behind duallies pulling trailers to S.E. Florida. Then they ride to the Dairy Belle on US-1 for smoked meats and poutine.
LOL Nah, I will ride around here or maybe a couple rides in ADK 😏

Exactly. There are sooo many twisties there between lakes and mountains ! It's my playground 🤪
I vacationed around Tupper Lake as a kid, and climbed Mt. Baldy and Mt. Marcy. The Adirondacks are beautiful. I like the worn-smooth stones from the glaciers used in building walls and architecture, 'Adirondack-style.' A fellow named Richardson was a user of that style for the Adirondack camps he designed. There are long winters in the northern Appalachians! I am well-acquainted with the 'lake effect' snowstorms.

Welcome to the forum Martin. What's been your favorite ride?
Thanks VMAXer !
They're all my favorites but for different reasons/feelings, they all have character. The GS for comfort/touring/2-up/everything, the V45 are my teenage crush and fun drive, the Max is for the thrill.
Owning all them for less than the cost of a new bike ! 😏

Latest posts

Back