New Product - Headlight Conversions

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

one2dmax

Staff member
Reaction score
Here's 3 new headlight styles and we have some others in the works too.

Each requires exchange of the old reflector and trim ring (need to be in decent shape)
$100 - Clear Lens with H4 Clear Bulb
$110 - Clear Lens with H4 Blue Bulb
$130 - Blue Lens with H4 Clear Bulb

We also have other reflectors but the cost of them hasn't justified the extra expense in my opinion.

We are working on a couple of "Halo" lights too and will put more info as we get farther along on it.

Sean

Attachments

• New Headlights.jpg
    New Headlights.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 370
Sick! Sean I'm looking to do yellow or even a Half (lower half trans yellow) yellow lens light. Any chance of something like that at some point?

What are the benefits of doing this Sean? Light output, or just looks?

A HID option would be nice. It should be doable for about 100 more or less.

I have a few high output lamps on order and will be getting them tested soon. The Halo lights do have an Amber halo available. First one will be a white. They have red, blue, white, and amber.

Sean

Sean, is the output on these higher? I would assume so since it looks to have a clear/straight front lens instead of the diffractor(sp?) lens that is stock. I've wanted to throw like an SV light on the bike but really like the look of the stock size headlight.

Sean, is the output on these higher? I would assume so since it looks to have a clear/straight front lens instead of the diffractor(sp?) lens that is stock. I've wanted to throw like an SV light on the bike but really like the look of the stock size headlight.

IMO, the larger lights look goofy! Like putting a barge light on a ski boat! :biglaugh:

The clear undiffused lens will allow more free light from the same bulb. Any H4 type bulb or replacement will work in it just like it would in the stock reflector. I do have a few bulb alternatives we are going to be trying very soon that put out much more lighting. BUT, you'll have to be careful since thats more load on the wiring.

Sean

Indeed. The pricing is for the lens only anyway though if the rings are sent we will clean/polish and do the assembly prep for you.

Sean

That includes the labor to modify everything to fit. I think it's about right. The neat thing is, if you think it's too expensive, you don't have to buy it.

Chris

Correct. This is the exchange light with modifications required to make it a direct bolt on for the end user. This includes the bulb and prep work for a very nice end product.

Sean

Sean I can't believe you've got something going like this.
I think I may have found an HID set-up that works but my
problem is the refracting stock lense, so I come to the forum
and here it is, a clear lense. I had given up on a halo and your
talking about that here too. when will your R&D yeild our gifts?:clapping:

I have done one red halo and getting ready to do another conversion using a red and even a green one. I think there are a couple of other colors available. These are not the halo like a BMW car but rather a row of LED's around the light.

Sean

I have done one red halo and getting ready to do another conversion using a red and even a green one. I think there are a couple of other colors available. These are not the halo like a BMW car but rather a row of LED's around the light.

Sean

How would that red pass local laws? That's one of the colors they don't like to have facing forward.

Correct. Show only and it's run on it's own switch. So you could hook it up while parked and flip just the red lights on. Pics are on my FB album (crappy pics anyway).

Sean

I was just on your FB page. Too sweet stuff they look good, I feel my wallet opening as I type.
Kind of reminds me of when I was a young kid, looking at all the toys in the catalog.

Back