New Project - Tractor Pulling

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

one2dmax

Staff member
Reaction score
Well guys, should know for sure next week but it looks like we are going to be bringing in a new customer for a pretty wild project. We are converting his current CB750 powered tractor to a vmax 1200 chaindrive powered monster!

Sean

Attachments

• Tractor Puller.jpg
    Tractor Puller.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 187
It's a cub cadet. Use the original transaxle and run a shaftie.
He's gonna twist the frame either way. Hell, mine just has a 14hp Kohler with a modified 250 ninja carb and it wants to twist the frame.

If he can get the power to those T1 tires, there will be no stopping him.:punk:

LOL, he's already got a pretty slick chain drive adjustable middle gear section that we are going to reconnect to. And, I can stick the engine more centered with the outboard conversion parts we have. Right now he's up against goldwing and old crap like that. He's going to kill em with the new engine.

Sean

1200 is the class limit. We will start off pretty tame but if he ends up needing more we will go all out on his next engine and still keep the 1200 size. I can get him close to 160rwhp but it isn't cheap to do it.

He's only got maybe 40-50 now so this lighter build will still be smoking fast compared to what he has now.

Sean

Sean,

We are going to need some SERIOUS video footage of this toy:eusa_dance:

I'm going to be helping out a guy with a tractor as well.. maybe the two tractors will meet up some day... we aren't going chain drive through.

That seems really cool! Up here they pull with small blocks in garden tractors with no C/I restrictions.

Thats awesome Sean, ya we need Video, STAT.
Damn I lose out, we dont have any tractor pulls out here. But I have heard of Vintage tractor races that I should go to with my '49 Ford 8N.

Attachments

• stuff 345.jpg
    stuff 345.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 32
Let's try this.

Attachments

• Vmax Engine Installed.jpg
    Vmax Engine Installed.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 51
Back