new star vmax web site

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buckridge

Reaction score
hello all ,i was surfing the net and found new gen vmax webb site called star vmax it just opened two days ago . check it out !! best to you all buckridge

That's the first thing I checked too.

I wonder where the engine information came from?

Looks to me like someone is trying to catch lightning in a bottle.

When the new VMax launch does come, that website will be throwing more banners and swack at you than you can imagine.

Wonder if Star will make them an offer on the domain?

They say they are at the top of Google, but not for which search terms, or if they are an adwords sponsor :biglaugh: .

One thing is for sure...I'm pulling the trigger on a new one as soon as I get the call.

:cheers:

Neil

Interesting use of grammar and spelling they have. Just another rumor mill in my opinion.

Exactly...built for the search engines and their paying google adword clicks, waiting on the real launch. Good foresight on the domain name...I'll still be here though.

:cheers:

Neil

likewise waiting the real launch. But be half a year after you folks get it before I do. IF they come out down here, information so far is they will have one demo in the country and all others will have to be ordered in for the customer or some shit. Here's hoping that will change.

Latest posts

Back