New tires

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How's shikno tyres doing ? Planing to by set for my gen 2
Price ?
Thanks,
Askar
I really like them! They feel very grippy and give me some confidence in the turns. I would recommend them, just not sure how long they last since the weather changed and I cannot ride here in Ohio. I think I paid 650$ if I remember right and they are speed rated to 170mph if you need that;)

By that standard, your tires are rated higher than my speed rating! 🏍️

I really like them! They feel very grippy and give me some confidence in the turns. I would recommend them, just not sure how long they last since the weather changed and I cannot ride here in Ohio. I think I paid 650$ if I remember right and they are speed rated to 170mph if you need that;)
Wow 170 mph !
mine is Bridgestone battlax BT 028 they last for almost 16,000/- KM time for change for sure shikno will not last that long for sure but u said mainly for performance side 😜

My machine still stock planing to do some moods I bought akra slip soon will make it full system + air mood and proper tune or even flash the ECU with Nash .. hopefully will make difference.

Thanks,
Askar

Back