New to the Max from the East Coast of Canada

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sly1200

Reaction score
New to this forum and to the VMAX, seasoned rider had too many bikes to list but my last rides we're a few R1's and a RS Warrior. Picked up this new to me 97 Max after a 3 year break (kids) and I'm absolutely in love! Lots of great info on this site.

Cheers!

Attachments

• snot rod1.jpg
    snot rod1.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 45
  • snot rod 3.jpg
    snot rod 3.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 39
Welcome to owning a bike that everyone loves and cant stop upgrading! The possibilities are endless.....ENJOY!

welcome ,your lucky you found your max and this forum at the same time, some of us went years without a resource like this.great place for info and accesories!

Welcome to a whole new world. It's nice to have another brother. So many good people ride VMax's it's unbelievable.

Dave

Welcome aboard. I don't think there's a Vmax question someone on this site couldn't answer..........

Yankee

Another great place for info. is www.vmoa.net Both of these sites are great to get the info. to ANY question you'll have about your Max. If you're interrested in joining the V-Max Owners Association, (VMOA) there many of members that belong to both groups, just post asking how, and you'll be walked throuh it.

Welcome from the east. Good choice on black , looks great , all here know it's the fastest ! :clapping:

Welcome friend! I love the stripes!
You will find the answer to 99% of your questions here... the jurys still deliberating on the meaning of life - but anything Vmax related is usually answered within minutes ;)

welcome abord the exciting world of the vmax, you hit pay dirt finding thid site, the people here have solved many problems that have been stumbled apon, not to mention all the events that are always going on that you are going to enjoy, and all the pics. in the photo albums of the many different bikes, and all the mods. man i could just go on, and on. Enjoy

Latest posts

Back