New toy

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmax1

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have picked up a 95 virago 535 with new tires and battery 11000 on odometer for $1000 ( no pics yet). I had to ride it home last night and found out how weak the headlight is. My question is can I use the Silverstar Ultra 9003 h4 bulb in the headlight assembly to brighten things up without out any problems.:ummm: I plan on using it for cheap transportation and will be riding home from work at night and it gets very dark up here on some of these roads.

If your riding it that much at night. HID would be your best investment! Its like $70-$80 dollars when you just need a single light. Ull spend 27 on a silverstar ultra!

+1 to the Sylvainia Silverstar bulb! You can also add relays to get cleaner/ more power to your headlights. I had the silverstar on my Vmax and it was 3x better than stock, I added high and low relays(and silverstar) and it was 3x better than just the silverstar.
I am now running a cheap ebay bulb(2 for $11 shipped) that is a 55/100 bulb works great! I figured I would get just a couple months usage out of the bulbs but I have the first bulb still in there for 2 seasons.

i don't see why the ultra wouldn't work. its meant to be plug and play.

i run one in my vmax and swear by it.

Latest posts

Back