New toy

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought this 93 GTS today I bought it to resell but I am really trying to figure out a way to keep it. I always like them. I already have it sold if I cant keep it.

Attachments

• vmax & mic pics 023.jpg
    vmax & mic pics 023.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 85
  • vmax & mic pics 024.jpg
    vmax & mic pics 024.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 76
  • vmax & mic pics 025.jpg
    vmax & mic pics 025.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 73
I almost bought one a few years back . A Blackbird showed up though at about the same time and it got the nod. Nice pick Kyle. :eusa_dance:

That looks really cool never seen one before, doesn't hurt that I have the exact same muffler on my max either, I say keep it !

Looks nice, hopefully it turns for a good profit. Myself personally I think the front end looks ugly design wise.

Go take her for a spin and report back! Looks like a nice clean ride though. Hopefully she brings some extra coins to your pocket.

Looks nice, hopefully it turns for a good profit. Myself personally I think the front end looks ugly design wise.

Go take her for a spin and report back! Looks like a nice clean ride though. Hopefully she brings some extra coins to your pocket.

She could use a paint job it has a couple small cracks and a couple scuffs nothing bad though. I am trying to figure out a way to keep it. I just like stuff you don't see every day

A James Parker design front suspension, the RAAD. I like the 'Omega' frame. The FZR-derived 5-valve engine is cool too. Keep it if you can. That should get a lot of trophies at shows where Japanese bikes are judged, if in stock shape.

A James Parker design front suspension, the RAAD. I like the 'Omega' frame. The FZR-derived 5-valve engine is cool too. Keep it if you can. That should get a lot of trophies at shows where Japanese bikes are judged, if in stock shape.

I want to keep it. I am gonna ride it a little and go from there. I am just not sure how much I would actually ride it and then it's one more thing to maintain. As far as trophies I would probably never show it I am kind of over shows. I pulled up to a show in the Mustang last week just to look and they were trying to get me to enter and I said nah just want to look around its a driver.

I took it for about a 20 mile ride today it is a really smooth riding bike. I am pretty impressed for a 93 model. Its a little different feeling & would take a little getting used to. If I do keep it I would have to put some bar risors on it. I cant ride it to far like it is it hurts my neck & back. Its really a pretty cool bike but we will see what happens with it.

This is one similar to the one that came in second , after the Blackbird.

Attachments

• Yamaha GTS 1000  4.jpg
    Yamaha GTS 1000 4.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 18

Latest posts

Back