-NEW- Transparent riding gear - NSFW-

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buster Hymen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
What will science think of next?!?:eusa_dance:

Pr081605nudebiker2.jpg

Last edited:
Re: -NEW- Transparent riding gear

Neat concept!
Hope they limit sizing to ladies size 6 and under. :thumbup1:

vmx12s said:
Neat concept!

LOL..good point!... never thought of that!

vmx12s said:
Neat concept!

I am a bit more flexible. I will go up to 9 and under. (My wife is a 9 so I have to say this!)

there should probably be a NWS warning in the title of this thread to warn people who search the site from work, or at home with kids!

Agreed. Even though it's the burnout pit, which from my understanding is here for the more racey stuff, NSFW would be helpfull fellas.:red ass:

KRL0215 said:
there should probably be a NWS warning in the title of this thread to warn people who search the site from work, or at home with kids!

Calimus said:
Agreed. Even though it's the burnout pit, which from my understanding is here for the more racey stuff, NSFW would be helpfull fellas.
9.gif
Umm... maybe, but that sort of negates the whole idea of the Burnout Pit forum. I created it as an area that would be regarded as NSFW or kids... however I'll tag this message.

burnout.jpg

yeah I get it, but there could also be stuff posted in here that is safe for work and people wouldnt be able to see that unless they are at home.

A simple NWS makes things easy.

ARe moderators able to edit posts? I thought we were but I can no longer find the panel

Latest posts

Back