New user intro

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noxx72

Reaction score
After 20 years of lusting after one, I finally picked up my first Max, a 2001, last night.

Just wanted to drop in and say hello to my fellow nutjobs before I go spend the day accessory shopping, need new fork springs, mirrors, a better saddle (I shot off an e-mail to Morley already) flux capacitor.... you know, the usual :eusa_dance:.

The board here looks like a great resource, happy to have found ya.

-Bob

Welcome to the board Bob! I think you will find Sean's seat much, much better than the factory offering. As a plus Sean is a great guy too! Check out all he does so you can make the most out of your Vmax!
I'm quite sure your "day" of shopping for accessories for the Vmax will last the entire length of your Vmax ownership!:biglaugh:
Again, welcome to here!

spend the day accessory shopping

I wish I could have one....JUST ONE.....day of shopping at my disposal. 7 years of college tuition bills are proving that to be impossible for me to accomplish though :tantrum:

Congrats on your purchase!!! Seems the mod monkey has already paid you a visit:biglaugh: Careful, it is addicting....speaking from experience LOL.

Welcome Bob!!!, yes i am a nutjob, You could not be in a better place for help and support for your new bike. Congrats!!!!:clapping:

Back