New Vmax man cave

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love that, cant wait to see it take shape inside. Your man cave is bigger than my whole cabin. Based on the sheer size and glory I have to know, is this more about a man cave, or is this a soft seperation?

:clapping:

No soft separation, but it gets me, and all the toxic smells I like, out of the cellar. Nothing like the smell of WD-40 in the morning. It was getting cramped down there and the small outdoor building I have. Big enough to turn a Vmax around is just right. Nothing like being pointed toward the door when ready to ride.

No soft separation, but it gets me, and all the toxic smells I like, out of the cellar. Nothing like the smell of WD-40 in the morning. It was getting cramped down there and the small outdoor building I have. Big enough to turn a Vmax around is just right. Nothing like being pointed toward the door when ready to ride.
That's a great space. I hope to do something like that in the future. All my crap is crammed in my basement/garage.

A couple months ago I was cleaning the air filters on the off road toys. The grizzly air filter is a PIA to take apart. The end caps are always a struggle to remove. I was pulling real hard when the cap suddenly came loose. My hand smacked the kerosene bucket which caused it to fly in the air and empty it's contents all over me, the wall, my bench, cabinet, the floor....

That created a lot of smell in the whole house. I opened the garage door, put a fan up, threw my shirt in a garbage bag, and used a 50# bag of cat litter to clean up the mess.

Luckily, I've had that litter on hand for 10 years or so, just in case. Also in my favor, my wife was out of town that weekend.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I can tell you that you need a LOT more room to do a full bike build then you might originally estimate.

I can tell you that you need a LOT more room to do a full bike build then you might originally estimate.

+1 Sean. Right now I only need enough room to finish my KZ-900 project and store my 89 vmax. Plus room to work on my riding partners ride. Work space is getting smaller by the day. If I showed you the space I removed my motor in one winter you'd laugh. A 5' by 10' enclosed trailer. So this is gigantic for me. Lighting is next.

Very nice Steve !! The wife just OKed for me to build a shed man cave next spring with the promise she gets her side of the garage back by next winter .. I'm not that great at keeping promises she should know better :biglaugh:

Back