New Vmax Owner

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eVMAX

Reaction score
Hello all!

Newer to the forum and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Evan, live in southestearn Wisconsin (friends call me Erv). This is my first discussion post but I have sold parts and found help on so many threads within this forum so far. Thank you all for that!

I bought my first 1996 Vmax in September, stock and neglected with 11,000 miles on the clock. The Vmax has been my dream bike ever since I can remember. I finally finished it today just in time for single digit temps tomorrow here in SE WI. Attached is the photos of the final product. Only the front fender and side mount plate are left to be installed.

Thank you all for this valuable forum. I couldn't have completed my repairs/project without it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 79
Powdercoat on front end parts with drag bars and bar end mirrors. Favorite part of the bike! I apologize for the blurry picture.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 64
Looks Great But plan on getting wet if you ever ride on a wet road. ;)

Thank you sir! And yea we will see how long the no rear fender thing lasts.

Great job--Dannymax or Fire-medic will be along soon to help you get that thing straightened out.

Thanks for the welcoming everyone! I also wanted to mention the tank cover and front fender I will install is Tyga Carbon Fiber. Great cf for the price and customer service was unreal. Any defects, they sent me a new one free no questions asked. Took 2 tank covers before I was satisfied, but they worked with me. Thought I would mention it as I saw a thread questioning tyga cf somewhere on the forum.

Welcome to the forum!

Great look with the bar end mirrors and no fenders!

Welcome to the forum..
I like that look, but man, that's going to muck you up on wet day :biglaugh:

What is that you have on the rear,, Shinko Tourmaster 170?

Latest posts

Back