NEW VMAX OWNER

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHASEMAN

Reaction score
JUST BOUGHT MY 1ST VMAX!!!!!! 2019 WITH 4K MILES
HAS UFO EXHAUST ECU FLASH AND CORBIN SEATS
ONLT PROBLEM IS I WANT GET DELIVERED TO MY HOME UNTIL LIKE 4 WEEKS
I HAVE NEVER EVEN SIT ON ONE BUT ALWAYS WANTED ONE PLEASE TELL ME I WILL BE HAPPY!

Be respectful to the big bad bitch she will bite!!!

you will like it
Very cool machine
def will respect it. has corbin seats so im hoping it will be comfortable. also hoping i dont have to lower it , im 5' 10" but short legs lol

def will respect it. has corbin seats so im hoping it will be comfortable. also hoping i dont have to lower it , im 5' 10" but short legs lol
I’m 6 foot 210 with a high inseam I’m flat footed with my knees bent it’s a good fit for me I’m running a stock seat but it was the same with the Corbin I think the Corbin’s is a little wider and flatter some people send the seat out and get it sculpted it is a way cheaper alternative they are pricey nice work but pricey
I’m kinda digging the stock seat it works for me I’ve never lowered a bike raised a few though
Cheers
Peter

I’m 6 foot 210 with a high inseam I’m flat footed with my knees bent it’s a good fit for me I’m running a stock seat but it was the same with the Corbin I think the Corbin’s is a little wider and flatter some people send the seat out and get it sculpted it is a way cheaper alternative they are pricey nice work but pricey
I’m kinda digging the stock seat it works for me I’ve never lowered a bike raised a few though
Cheers
Peter

im 5' 11 and weigh 230 but go back and forth from 215 to 240 depending on the season.. plan on getting back under 200, just hoping i can be flat footed when i sit on the bike. it cant hget here fast enough

im 5' 11 and weigh 230 but go back and forth from 215 to 240 depending on the season.. plan on getting back under 200, just hoping i can be flat footed when i sit on the bike. it cant hget here fast enough
I’m 5’6” and can flat foot. A huge bike with a low seat.

still waiting on my bike to be shiiped to me getting so impatient, i have never ridden a vmax, i had some M109's in the past i am assuming the ride will be similiar. i currently have a victory XC., but I feel the need for speed so come on vmax.

JUST BOUGHT MY 1ST VMAX!!!!!! 2019 WITH 4K MILES
HAS UFO EXHAUST ECU FLASH AND CORBIN SEATS
ONLT PROBLEM IS I WANT GET DELIVERED TO MY HOME UNTIL LIKE 4 WEEKS
I HAVE NEVER EVEN SIT ON ONE BUT ALWAYS WANTED ONE PLEASE TELL ME I WILL BE HAPPY
!

1. Could you have flown to where the bike is and ridden it back?
2. Do you have a bike trailer you could have used to get it?
3. Where are you located?
4. Where is the bike?
5. How much for that 2019 model?
6. How old are you?
7. How long have you been riding?
8. Why 4 weeks for shipment?
9. Was this a dealer or private sale?
10. How much for shipping?

All those questions may help contribute to your level of happiness...

Back