New VMaxForum Vendor -- Maxgasser Custom Seats

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buster Hymen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I'd like to welcome twistedmax as an official VMaxForum Vendor.:clapping: Twistedmax makes a really nice custom 2 piece seat for the Gen 1 Vmax. You can see the seat in his Gallery .:punk: He is currently setting up a web site but there is contact information in his gallery.

Welcome Rick! (twistedmax) :cheers:

I'd like to welcome twistedmax as an official VMaxForum Vendor.:clapping: Twistedmax makes a really nice custom 2 piece seat for the Gen 1 Vmax. You can see the seat in his Gallery .:punk: He is currently setting up a web site but there is contact information in his gallery.

Welcome Rick! (twistedmax) :cheers:
:punk::punk:

Thank you Gary,
Yes its true, Im a vender although the maxgasser seats are my part time gig. I didnt think it was right to use this forum to sell my seats without setting up as a vender.

The web page is in the works and we hope to have it done soon.

this seat was designed out of my love for the max and the need for a more comfortable ,better funtioning seat. all components are of my design, and good quality. I will do my best to keep up with demand . please feel free to pm me with questions or comments.

tugla, one of the next maxgassers has your name on it! Ill send pics when I get them done.

Cool deal Rick.....a VMF vendor!! :clapping:

Great seat, The Maxgasser....I really like mine! Rick knows his stuff! :punk:

Attachments

• 100_2047.jpg
    100_2047.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 33
  • 100_2049.jpg
    100_2049.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 40
  • 100_2051.jpg
    100_2051.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 38
I love it, specially since the middle part is gone :)
Yeah how much it it ? Are you processing it by exchange ?
I need to have mine fixed, but shipping the current seat will cost 2 much for me :(

Brilliant. Yamamama should have designed the seat like that in the first place!
I want one..

I love it, specially since the middle part is gone :)
Yeah how much it it ? Are you processing it by exchange ?
I need to have mine fixed, but shipping the current seat will cost 2 much for me :(

I might be wrong, but I believe you keep your stock seat as his seat is on a new pan.

Gary your right ,NO CORE NEEDED, new fiberglass pans front and rear.new foams,and all necessary hardware.will bolt on with one bolt.( factory sissy bar requires one 3/8 hole to be drilled)

Back