New York City dodges sugary bullet

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tothemax93

Reaction score
The ban on the sales of any sugary drink over 16 oz in NYC was to go into effect tomorrow. a state supreme court judge struck it down today. To put it into perspective. If you order a pizza and thought it would be a good Idea to get a 2 litre of pop for the family, you can't do it. Doesn't matter how many people it's for. It can't be over 16 OZ. Now if they would only ban bloomberg from these bright idea's.

Now if they would only ban bloomberg from these bright idea's.

I hear there's an opening in Venezuela :rofl_200:

Oh CHIT, that's funny!!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

I puke a little inside every time I see this idiots' face on TV.

If you can convince him to take that Venezuelan opening, what's the odds of getting him to hire Feinstein and Pelosi as Secretaries of something or other there too?

Oh CHIT, that's funny!!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

I puke a little inside every time I see this idiots' face on TV.

If you can convince him to take that Venezuelan opening, what's the odds of getting him to hire Feinstein and Pelosi as Secretaries of something or other there too?

That sir is a genius idea.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/03/05/chavez-mood-reactions/1965805/ That would solve their obesity problem, they wouldn't have to worry about getting shot anymore, and................ I'm not sure what Pelosi would do. but what ever it is, they will have to pass it, to find out whats in it. :rofl_200:

I can see where this big brother attitude comes from . The higher-ups figure the average person is too stupid to think for themselves...obviously the people that voted obama in are just those people being targeted...next item on the agenda...toilet paper...you heard it here first...:worthy:

I wonder who's money he will be using to fight this battle :bang head:

Lawsuits....all part of the cost of doing business, and if your bidness is mayor stuff then mayor money will foot the bill! :punk:

I see tankers of Cool Aid heading south towards NYC every day....incredible how much they consume down there! :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

Lawsuits....all part of the cost of doing business, and if your bidness is mayor stuff then mayor money will foot the bill! :punk:

I see tankers of Cool Aid heading south towards NYC every day....incredible how much they consume down there! :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

We always talk about the Gun lobby, Big oil lobby. Now we have to include "big soda" into the arena. :rofl_200:

Apparently there are still a few judges left who use logic in their rulings . Damn surprised though. I wonder how much Doomberg spent leading up to the decision though, getting ready to enforce this crapola the next day, and all that led up to it. And how much more of your $ he'll spend to have his agenda passed on appeal , no matter that he seems to be the only one with his brain set on controlling the useful idiots in N.Y. What's next , we can only guess.

Apparently there are still a few judges left who use logic in their rulings . Damn surprised though. I wonder how much Doomberg spent leading up to the decision though, getting ready to enforce this crapola the next day, and all that led up to it. And how much more of your $ he'll spend to have his agenda passed on appeal , no matter that he seems to be the only one with his brain set on controlling the useful idiots in N.Y. What's next , we can only guess.

What's next is headphones with loud music......no lie! :punk:

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/mayor_deaf_jammer_S37gCMR9xUDKw2vx9bjFVM

Latest posts

Back