New York Sucks!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodsman30

Reaction score
I need to vent. My state is by far the most fucked up of all states in the USA. Our state is broke, our senators are crimminals, our governor is blind in more ways than one, we have a 9 billion dollars defficit and this is his proposal "Paterson submitted legislation Wednesday for an interim solution to bail out the New York City Off-Track Betting Corp."
WHAT THE FUCK!!! :damn angry::damn angry::bang head:
Sorry but for a perosn who has lived here my whole life Iam getting to old for this shit.
thanks for letting me vent:confused2:

I need to vent. My state is by far the most fucked up of all states in the USA. Our state is broke, our senators are crimminals, our governor is blind in more ways than one, we have a 9 billion dollars defficit and this is his proposal "Paterson submitted legislation Wednesday for an interim solution to bail out the New York City Off-Track Betting Corp."
WHAT THE FUCK!!! :damn angry::damn angry::bang head:
Sorry but for a perosn who has lived here my whole life Iam getting to old for this shit.
thanks for letting me vent:confused2:

It's only going to get worse:damn angry:

It's only going to get worse:damn angry:

It most certainly is!! The state parks are closing so families with no money for vacations won't even be able to picnic at those beautiful places. Lots of kids will be out of summer jobs and some of the most beautiful places in the state will deteriorate and become shabby.

This idiot is only there cause the previous governor got caught screwing a hooker and was thrown out! He was only chosen to get the minority vote in the first place....somewhere along the line he got the idea that he could actually run the state!!

What a mess!! :bang head:

Living here SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wrote a check today to the wonderful assholes in Albany. Gets worse every year. Taxes, Taxes Taxes.

They are all criminals. Kicking them in the nuts with a frozen boot is not good enough:bang head:

Tax Day , I'm going out to protest with the tea Party group here in Atlanta. Prolly won't help but I'm too old to do the time for shooting all of 'em in D.D.

I've hated NY for a long time, my idiot ex wife would never move so now i'm trapped here till my kids are done whit high school. Paterson in one of the stupidest individual to ever hold office. He absolutely refuses to take blame for anything, and not once has he ever mention getting rid of or reforming what is beating this state down, welfare.

I feel your pain Woodsman. I graduated from Alfred State in '83 & had to move to FL in '86 because the only place in NY I could afford to live in was in the ghetto. I grew up in the country (Kendall) & loved it, but nowhere to work. Taxes were horrible too. Hate to say it, but FL seems to be slowly heading in that direction too. Wifey & I are considering Puerto Rico when we retire. I hate to leave the mainland though. Who knows where the hell we'll end up...

Well bottom line this country is going to hell and New York is leading the way. I have never seen it this bad its like the counrty has gone insane or something did I miss something somewhere? read up on the early years of Hilter and tell me if you see the same thing happening right here today. Controlled media, gun control/bans, freedom of speech challanged, goverment control of evrything you do period.

Ya Cali aint much better. They've been taking services away for some time now. If aint the city council giving them selves FAT retirement packages when our city cant even afford to keep up the fire pits on the beach. And Im not impressed with the GovernAter at all. Like I said in another post, Im thinking about New Zealand or Australia.

Apparently they passed the bill to start phasing in the "new" NY license plates that are ugly as shit. They're piss yellow and dark blue. I've already started to see them around. So when your registration renews, I'm sure you'll get a new plate automatically and of course some big fee on your renewal to pay for the nickle it cost the state to make the plate, and $99.95 anal raping fee.

Paterson is the biggest dumbass I've ever seen. IMO he's got Bush beat by a mile there. He's a minority, and the majority of people on welfare are minorities, so you know he's not going to pluck off the gigantic leech sucking NY's coffers dry, the damn welfare.

I wonder if these "new" plates are integrated with some sort of new RFID technology allowing cops and highways to more accurately track your vehicle. Readers could be set up along the highway, scanning tags and determining your speed. More automatic tickets, more free cash for the state. The new passport I got recently is integrated with one, at border crossings they just wave this thing over the passport and it "clears" you to go through, they don't even have to open it.

Living here SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wrote a check today to the wonderful assholes in Albany. Gets worse every year. Taxes, Taxes Taxes.

They are all criminals. Kicking them in the nuts with a frozen boot is not good enough:bang head:

No it isn't....not even with a frozen boot!!

Each and every one of 'em oughtta be shot with a ball of their own shit!! :punk:

Apparently they passed the bill to start phasing in the "new" NY license plates that are ugly as shit. They're piss yellow and dark blue. I've already started to see them around. So when your registration renews, I'm sure you'll get a new plate automatically and of course some big fee on your renewal to pay for the nickle it cost the state to make the plate, and $99.95 anal raping fee.

http://www.grayflannelsuit.net/2009/11/15/license-plate-countdown-redux/

Attachments

• proposed-New-York-license-plate.jpg
    proposed-New-York-license-plate.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 4
I wonder if these "new" plates are integrated with some sort of new RFID technology allowing cops and highways to more accurately track your vehicle. Readers could be set up along the highway, scanning tags and determining your speed. More automatic tickets, more free cash for the state. The new passport I got recently is integrated with one, at border crossings they just wave this thing over the passport and it "clears" you to go through, they don't even have to open it.

Don't worry about it........the plate readers installed on the patrol cars do just fine with either color:damn angry:

I saw Kalifornia going bad years ago and bought land in Nevada. 19 years ago I sold out of San Jose and moved and built my home. Kalifornia has really gone south( in more ways than one) but many of "them" have moved HERE. I love my little home in the woods but Nevada has turned into Kalifornia East.

So--- where do ya go?????

Lew

Latest posts

Back