News Release Asiana Flight 214

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably a good thing that went right over that anchorwoman's head. I would definitely second davesax36, someone will likely lose their job over this.

If I'm not mistaken the pilots survived so having a little amusement at their expense is warranted.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Are we allowed to laugh at that or is it too soon...sad thing is the news dept. thought they had a big scoop...just get the news out there who cares if its right.

I thought this was a joke from the git go but then I heard my local news station mention Asiana is suing the station. They said an intern at the station is getting the blame for not doing the fact checking.
But I was the same, how could an anchor read past the first one or two names. Imaging the perpetrator laughing at the start then thinking "oh crap" someone is gonna be pissed,
On the other hand, these reporters are just reading teleprompters and might read their own obituary and not realize it.

I bet the families of the deceased aren't laughing.

I beg to differ. Though its tragic, laughter is the best medicine. They're prolly thinking to themselves "I bet my son would've got a kick out of this!" My dads obituary said he was a machete instead of machinist, and me and my family laughed about it for hours, because we knew he'd have had a field day with it.

Latest posts

Back