Next year ....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

02GF74

Reaction score
... I may get another motorcycle* to have a go at off road:

Note the Yamaha top and is that a Harley WD?

* no idea what but it must be 4 stroke

Yeah. Wearing a Yamaha top riding a single cylinder Honda 4 stroke. :rolleyes:

I like the KTM. That would be the way I'd go if I ever went off road again.

^^^ It's actually YAMAFIA (Ya Mafia?) top, whatever that means.

What are the Honda and KTM models?

it's the most fun you can have on a bike, buy cheap and start slow as you will fall off, lower power will allow you to gain confidence without intimidation from the machine,
I started off roading at the age of 9 (1971), gave myself a bad injury at age 18 and slowly over the years my stupidity had caused arthritis that spread and had to stop off roading in 1999 as my knees couldn't take a hit anymore, I'm 59 now and have problems riding a road bike,
take it easy but have fun, your road riding ability will probably improve too,
I certainly miss dirty countryside on a bike

it's the most fun you can have on a bike, buy cheap and start slow as you will fall off, lower power will allow you to gain confidence without intimidation from the machine,
I started off roading at the age of 9 (1971), gave myself a bad injury at age 18 and slowly over the years my stupidity had caused arthritis that spread and had to stop off roading in 1999 as my knees couldn't take a hit anymore, I'm 59 now and have problems riding a road bike,
take it easy but have fun, your road riding ability will probably improve too,
I certainly miss dirty countryside on a bike

Me too. I was actually able to extend my off-road fun when my boys were young by running quads. Great fun - but no more single track! We had two Blasters and I rode an 05 660 Raptor. I was a sore engineer every Monday morning. Riding a quad hard is not much (if any) easier on the body than a bike - but we sure had a ball.

Latest posts

Back