NFL game suspended when Buffalo Bills player collapses

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
Pretty-sure that the game will be cancelled tonight. They had a medical team working the 24 y.o. Bills player, Hamlin, on the field, with the ambulance on the field. When was the last time that you saw that especially during an NFL game? He got onto his feet after a play, standing upright but then collapsed backwards, falling supine onto the playing field. The in-place emergency response began.

I have my own thoughts about what happened, but apart from hoping the EMS personnel and the receiving facility are able to stabilize the player the only thing I'm offering are prayers for Mr. Hamlin, his family and the teammates.

Last edited:
He was in cardiac arrest after the hit ,I wonder if it was a underlying condition

I'd like to see our efforts spent upon solving motorcycle problems. No one posting on here is going to change anyone's idea of COVID. There are many places online where you can 'preach to the choir' about the subject of COVID, its origins, what it does, treatments, public policy, etc.

Could we see a voluntary stoppage about the subject? Agree to disagree. And, let's deal with mechanical illnesses of the bike we're all here for. Arguments about a subject having nothing to do with motorcycles is just going to piss-off people whose beliefs differ, once the posts continue.

I am optimistic that people can decide to drop this, without having to lock the thread.

Back