NFL Lounge

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NFL Lounge - 2009

All I can say is

JAY CUTLER = GREG OLSEN

GO BEARS:clapping::clapping:

PatPatriot.gif

Us patriots fans let our record and play do the talking.

In my experience, you guys let your mouth do a lot of it too. I seem to remember hearing a lot of it in the weeks leading up to February 4th, 2008 and January 21, 2007 ;) You may be different, but the majority of Patriot fans are annoying as Red Sox fans (but not quite as annoying as Yankee fans).

Lets see what a revitalized defense, an actual running game, and a healthy quarterback does on 11/15 (and I'm not talking about the Patriots) :punk:

Us patriots fans let our record and play do the talking

Hahah yeah the Pats let their record, their play, their mouths, and their ability to secretively cheat do the talking!!!! LOL
:rofl_200:

All I can say is

JAY CUTLER = GREG OLSEN

GO BEARS:clapping::clapping:

This duo REALLY has me excited. I have a feeling that it is bound to be one the best QB/TE combos in the league this season.
Plus I'm anxious to play against Favre so he can throw us 3 interceptions in one game again.

I am a Patriots fan......

But I am a Football fan first:punk:

Tedy Bruschi has retired.....

A Great man and a great player......no matter who you root for....

I hope he has a long, healthy and happy retirement.....:punk:

+1, one of the good guys in the NFL for sure! :clapping:

Last edited:

+2

He was a perfect example of how all pro sports players should act, live, work, etc.
Never involved in legal troubles like most players today. A normal blue collar worker except earning a white collar man's salary.
Model athlete.

The Buffalo Bills gave the New England Patriots fits on Monday night.....

It was a fun game to watch.....:punk:

I didn't get to watch the Patriots game on Monday, but I did watch the Pittsburgh "Sixburgh" Steelers win in a good game on Thurday. That's the difference between teams that are great and those that are not, they find a way to win no matter the setbacks that are presented them. Or how little time they have to overcome such setbacks.:punk:

I didn't get to watch the Patriots game on Monday, but I did watch the Pittsburgh "Sixburgh" Steelers win in a good game on Thurday. That's the difference between teams that are great and those that are not, they find a way to win no matter the setbacks that are presented them. Or how little time they have to overcome such setbacks.:punk:

Truth!!!!!!!

My Steelers fan friend is looking forward to another great year.....:clapping:

I hope the Patriots have a better one tho.......:eusa_dance:

The Buffalo Bills gave the New England Patriots fits on Monday night.....

It was a fun game to watch.....:punk:

LOL, you know the guy that should have took the knee didn't get any love when ge got back home.:rofl_200:

LOL, you know the guy that should have took the knee didn't get any love when ge got back home.:rofl_200:

The #1 rule in football......

HOLD ONTO THE BALL!!!!!

:confused2:

I am glad he didn't learn that lesson before the game:punk:

The #1 rule in football......

HOLD ONTO THE BALL!!!!!

:confused2:

/QUOTE]

Tell My dolphins that will ya, I can see it now...I only hope we can finish 9-5 with our schedule..Shit I would like a superbowl win, but then again you guys would say I was smokin weed...Yeah the Bills played the Patriots hard. Nice game.

That's the difference between teams that are great and those that are not, they find a way to win no matter the setbacks that are presented them. Or how little time they have to overcome such setbacks.:punk:

Or you have Stokley in the right place at the right time. :punk:

Granted that was probably one of the ugliest games I've ever watched.
mane2ej6.gif

Latest posts

Back