NFL Lounge

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry to say yes,out for the season. Edleman is a huge part of the offense. Not too many slot receivers want to go over the middle as much. James White might be an alternative?

That would account for the trade for Dorsett.

So I know this is the nfl lounge, should I start a new thread for college football or just post here?
Anyway, the Oregon ducks are back! Looked like the ducks of a few years ago. Granted played against a mid major team and should handle them but putting up 77 is impressive at any rate.
Ahhh, my life is a little bit more complete now that football is here.
GO DUCKS!

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk
I'm not sure how many college football fans are on here but count me as one! For the college game I stay in state for my team, I've been a Michigan Wolverine fan since my junior year in 1977. We've had a few rough years but now with Jim Harbaugh at the helm we are looking and playing a whole lot better! GO BLUE!

The Patriot defense was a no-show. The offense no where near it's potential. Brady especially. Deep balls were sailing all over the place. Hats off to K.C. Andy Reed has always had my admiration. He's a great coach. And totally took Bellichick& Patricia to school last night. Hunt is a fine looking back. He's a downhill runner for sure. Go Pat's!

Always good watching Pretty Boy Brady look like a pouty little girl on the sidelines..

Always good watching Pretty Boy Brady look like a pouty little girl on the sidelines..

He is a bit spoiled isn't he?
Hopefully Hill wasn't too injured at the end of the game as he limped away.
I really think Smith is so underrated-
Other than Pittsburgh they were only outscored by 13 points in 2016 including preseason.

He is a bit spoiled isn't he?
Hopefully Hill wasn't too injured at the end of the game as he limped away.
I really think Smith is so underrated-
Other than Pittsburgh they were only outscored by 13 points in 2016 including preseason.

I sure wouldn't mind being in Tom's shoes, I'm sure all of his "luck" wasn't easily won! Here are some of his stats:
"Brady has been honored with four Super Bowl MVP awards (Super Bowl XXXVI, XXXVIII, XLIX, and LI), the most ever by a single player, has won two league MVP awards (2007 and 2010), has been selected to 12 Pro Bowls, and has led his team to more division titles (14) than any other quarterback in NFL history. As of the end of the 2016 season, Brady is fourth all-time in career passing yards, fourth in career touchdown passes, and third in career passer rating. His career postseason record is 25–9, winning more playoff games than any other quarterback, and he has appeared in more playoff games than any player at any position. Brady has never had a losing season as a starting quarterback in the NFL. His 208 combined regular-season and postseason wins are also the most of any quarterback in NFL history."
Not bad shoes to be in at all, but yeah, he's spoiled.

I sure wouldn't mind being in Tom's shoes, I'm sure all of his "luck" wasn't easily won! Here are some of his stats:
"Brady has been honored with four Super Bowl MVP awards (Super Bowl XXXVI, XXXVIII, XLIX, and LI), the most ever by a single player, has won two league MVP awards (2007 and 2010), has been selected to 12 Pro Bowls, and has led his team to more division titles (14) than any other quarterback in NFL history. As of the end of the 2016 season, Brady is fourth all-time in career passing yards, fourth in career touchdown passes, and third in career passer rating. His career postseason record is 25–9, winning more playoff games than any other quarterback, and he has appeared in more playoff games than any player at any position. Brady has never had a losing season as a starting quarterback in the NFL. His 208 combined regular-season and postseason wins are also the most of any quarterback in NFL history."
Not bad shoes to be in at all, but yeah, he's spoiled.

I agree with everything you stated.

You can be good and spoiled at the same time.
Maybe more like fucking great and just kind of a baby, or at least he can come off as that. Can't deny his greatness and accomplishments but you can easily dislike him.
Most of us who dislike him deffinately wouldn't if he were on our team. imo.

You can be good and spoiled at the same time.
Maybe more like fucking great and just kind of a baby, or at least he can come off as that. Can't deny his greatness and accomplishments but you can easily dislike him.
Most of us who dislike him deffinately wouldn't if he were on our team. imo.

Not me.

Predictions this week
Jets -bills: bills
Jags- Texans: Texans
Falcons- bears: falcons
ravens- Bengals: ravens
Steelers- browns: steelers
Cardinals-lions: cards
Raiders-titans: titans
Eagles- skins: eagles
Colts- rams: rams
Seahawks-packers: packers
Panthers- 49ers: Panthers
giants- cowboys: cowboys
Saints-Vikings : Vikings
Chargers- Broncos: Broncos

And Oregon- Nebraska: Oregon 46-32
Go ducks!

Predictions this week
Jets -bills: bills
Jags- Texans: Texans
Falcons- bears: falcons
ravens- Bengals: ravens
Steelers- browns: steelers
Cardinals-lions: cards
Raiders-titans: titans
Eagles- skins: eagles
Colts- rams: rams
Seahawks-packers: packers
Panthers- 49ers: Panthers
giants- cowboys: cowboys
Saints-Vikings : Vikings
Chargers- Broncos: Broncos

And Oregon- Nebraska: Oregon 46-32
Go ducks!

Love the Ducks
I like the pic but not going with the vikes or the cowboys here.

Love the Ducks
I like the pic but not going with the vikes or the cowboys here.
Is Beckham jr gunna play. I think that will be a factor in that game. And there is a good chance that the cowboys kinda fold under the high expectations and Elliott distractions. Also giants have their number, so there are many reasons the giants could win that one. I think Elliott might be playing a little pissed and if he gets rolling, which I think he does, cowboys will squeak it out. (I really don't like Elliott and kinda hope he gets the beat down he deserves) but he is a beast of a runner.

Picks this week, getting them in late.

Steelers
cardinals
Ravens
Chiefs
Panthers
Titans
Bucs
Chargers
Raiders
Broncos
Seahawks
Rams
Packers
Lions
Patriots
Ducks dominated yesterday to go to 3-0. Hopefully we Keep our momentum going into conference play.

Hope the Ducks get to the championship game...love the color of their uniforms..that is till they get rolled by the tide...crimson and all...:biglaugh:

Hope the Ducks get to the championship game...love the color of their uniforms..that is till they get rolled by the tide...crimson and all...:biglaugh:
Lol...yeah? Your probably right. The ducks might not compete well with bama now. But we are on our way back... Hopefully! Few years back I thought that game was gunna happen, Ohio state had a little something to say about that though.

What does anyone think about the lions falcons game this week? That could be a real good one, don't know who to pick.

Latest posts

Back