NFL Lounge

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steelers were ruled out of a win vs. NE but they have enough guns to repay the Pats and earn the AFC Super Bowl ticket. NFC has a few contenders but we shall see who makes it through. I don't watch much NFC football to venture a guess as to who has the right stuff to win the NFC ticket to the SB. Guessing Eagles, Vikings will be favorites.

I'm hoping for a rematch too Brian. N.E. and the Steelers are the teams to beat in the AFC. I'd prefer Jacksonville to facing Buffalo a third time in one season. Of course anyone can be upset at this time of year. Pittsburgh gifted us James Harrison, at a time of need. He played lights out last week. 5 tackles and a sack. Plus he was in on more. San Fran got the major gift though. Jimmy Garapollo will be the next great NFL QB, it appears. The rumor mill churns away in Patriot Nation. At the least opportune time. Go Pat's!

I'm hoping for a rematch too Brian. N.E. and the Steelers are the teams to beat in the AFC. I'd prefer Jacksonville to facing Buffalo a third time in one season. Of course anyone can be upset at this time of year. Pittsburgh gifted us James Harrison, at a time of need. He played lights out last week. 5 tackles and a sack. Plus he was in on more. San Fran got the major gift though. Jimmy Garapollo will be the next great NFL QB, it appears. The rumor mill churns away in Patriot Nation. At the least opportune time. Go Pat's!
With the jags win, the titans are heading to Foxboro. I'm hopeing to see mariota light it up like never before and surprise the Pats. Goes against my logical prediction but hey I've still got hope.
Saints- Panthers up next. I got Panthers 34-30.

I love the playoffs

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

A few surprises this weekend. The Titans are coming to Foxboro. This match up I like. The Patriot defense is one of the best in the red zone. The Titans don't want a shoot out with Brady. I'm sure they'll try to Keep T.B. off the field and control the clock. N.E. team health is good. Good games ahead. Go Pat's!

Anyone with any predictions for today?
Hoping for jags 27-20 and eagles 17-13.
Logic tells me Pats 31-27 and Viking 17-13.
So yeah...there are some safe prediction,lol.
I think both games will come down to the wire.

I'd love to see Brady out with a broken leg...
Gronkowski already has his head ringing like the Liberty Bell.

I can't stand the Patriots...

AFC Champs again. Despite ill wishes and hate.
That was a good game to watch. Jags defence was for real. And Bortles played about as good as he could. But in the end TB shows why he has so much hardware. No ill wishes or hate from me, I'm a little tired of seeing the Pats win so much, but that's because I'm always rooting for the underdog... so with that I'll say go eagles.

I will stick with the Patriots as normal once my Steelers are out. Haters gonna hate but I don't see the Eagles having anything to special for the Patriots. Sure they may get ahead early but everyone already knows (and from the sounds of it, hates) the script that plays out in the end. The Steelers has been one of their victims so I know how it feels! Brady is always ready to delivery when needed, even when he doesn't have his normal go to guy(s)! Patriots start putting rings on their second hand this year!:punk:

The game will be interesting because there is 2 ex Patriots on the Eagles, Long and Blount. I wonder if that will help the Eagles come up with a plan of attack.

I will stick with the Patriots as normal once my Steelers are out. Haters gonna hate but I don't see the Eagles having anything to special for the Patriots. Sure they may get ahead early but everyone already knows (and from the sounds of it, hates) the script that plays out in the end. The Steelers has been one of their victims so I know how it feels! Brady is always ready to delivery when needed, even when he doesn't have his normal go to guy(s)! Patriots start putting rings on their second hand this year!:punk:
I heard that was actually why Brady had the cut on his hand. Pre surgery for a 6th finger addition...Ya know for all the rings.

Go eagles

The game will be interesting because there is 2 ex Patriots on the Eagles, Long and Blount. I wonder if that will help the Eagles come up with a plan of attack.

Belichick had a interesting press conference and was asked about the ex Patriots, not much to say about Blount other than he was "good", but had quite of bit of praise for Long.

I think Brady's gonna get a 6th finger so he can get a better grip on Gronkowskis dick..

Belichick had a interesting press conference and was asked about the ex Patriots, not much to say about Blount other than he was "good", but had quite of bit of praise for Long.

Long is still playing good on defense. I wonder if her will give Brady any problems.

Long is still playing good on defense. I wonder if her will give Brady any problems.
I don't watch too much NFC football so not sure how long will match up, but the Patriots will really need to protect up the middle. The normal outside rush won't have time to get to Brady since he normally has the ball out in around 2 seconds.

I don't watch too much NFC football so not sure how long will match up, but the Patriots will really need to protect up the middle. The normal outside rush won't have time to get to Brady since he normally has the ball out in around 2 seconds.

Yep this is the key to beating the pats!
Pressure on the QB!
If you let him sit there, he's going to kill you.

I hope the Patriot offense comes out scoring and doesn't wait until the end of the seconds quarter to get it together. H.O.F. bound Gronk takes two defenders to slow down. He's Brady's best target. Hopefully he's playing. N.E. can win without Gronk too. Blount, as we know, is a handful once he gets past the line of scrimmage. Key is to stop him before he gathers steam. The passing game will be what the Patriots want to slow the most. Foles has done well and can sling it. Go Pat's!

Back