NFL Lounge

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Pats offensive line did a stellar job, Suh and Donald were not a factor.
Can you believe Trent Brown, LT for the Pat's? Listed at 6'6" 380 lbs. and can he ever move. He dominated all season and was stellar against a tough Ram's D line. Unfortunately he's a free agent and due a big pay day somewhere, which he rightfully earned. N.E. has last years number one pick Isaaha Wynn waiting to step in at L.T. Go Pat's!

Can you believe Trent Brown, LT for the Pat's? Listed at 6'6" 380 lbs. and can he ever move. He dominated all season and was stellar against a tough Ram's D line. Unfortunately he's a free agent and due a big pay day somewhere, which he rightfully earned. N.E. has last years number one pick Isaaha Wynn waiting to step in at L.T. Go Pat's!

They got Brown in a trade with the 49ers and Brown was a RG there! It's amazing how the Patriots can take other teams cast offs and make them productive. Just heard that Miami just let Amendola go. Wouldn't be surprised if he shows back up on the Pats.

They got Brown in a trade with the 49ers and Brown was a RG there! It's amazing how the Patriots can take other teams cast offs and make them productive. Just heard that Miami just let Amendola go. Wouldn't be surprised if he shows back up on the Pats.
Amendola, a clutch recieverthat knows the Patriot offense already. He's an ace at kick returns, and does well with yards after the catch. His Ms. Universe girlfriend lives close to here. He did shoot his way out of town, calling coach Bellichick an A-hole...lol. That is waydown the list of what matters, "let's just win # 7" , to anyone. Go Pat's!

Talks with Trey look good and adding in Bennett from the Eagles ( and now Bennett's brother talking about coming out of retirement to play), Pats could end up with a bad ass defence. It will be interesting to see if they pick up Amendola. He won't get much $, but the WR situation is not the best with the Pats.

1. Jamie Collins is back to an already potent N.E. linebacker group. The group will be coached by former Pro Bowler Jarrod Mayo. This defense is loaded for 2019. All needed now is Gronk back on offense. The wide receiver group is now revamped with Harry picked in round one an MVP Edelman getting plenty of help. Josh Gorden would make this group lights out. The Commish needs to reinstate this Randy Moss like wide-out.And then there's the GOAT Tom Brady.Who can wait?

Don’t know why but I feel like the jets might upset the ravens tonight. Bit of a trap game for the ravens.

A few good games over the weekend: Pats wrapped up their 11th straight AFC Title, Ravens still looking mighty tough, my Steelers looked pathetic without a quarterback or consistent running game, KC breezed to a easy win and are peaking at the right time, Seattle sliding backwards at the wrong time of the year, Dallas looked like the team they are, San Fran picked up a much needed win, and New Orleans playing well with Brees back at the helm.

Titans playing tough football. I love it even though Mariota is benched. No one wants to play the titans with the way Henry is dominating.

nice, white people are making these BLM blacks super rich so that they can explain how evil white people are before every game. they don't get any of my money.

Hey maximizer.
You joined a vmax motorcycle forum. Yet you have not posted anything about a vmax.
Now you bring your BLM posts.to the NFL lounge. Not cool.
So you're not going to give any money. Thats fine. Bet you still watch the games. Me i will be watching the Philadelphia Eagles.
And any other team.that puts a whooping.on the girls from dallas.

i have posted about my VMax and NO, i don't watch Tee Vee at all. i do not live vicariously through these white hating savages. when they attack YOU AND YOUR FAMILY i will laugh.

What does that have to do with the NFL?
If your that worried. Hook your 1970's van.upto your trailer.And move to the trailer park.near the Wal-Mart.you will be with your own . maybe you will run into Lars.

PAY ATTENTION! The NFL SUPPORTS BLM and they want everyone to know about it. that video is a BLM savage brutally kicking a white man in the head .
I'm not worried I'M ANGRY. VERY VERY ANGRY and i'm not the only one.

Latest posts

Back