NFL Lounge

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NFL Lounge - 2009

If I were the Bengal's kicker, I'd go on a long vacation tonight. I'd beat feet out the back door. He can shower when he hits the islands.

If I were the Bengal's kicker, I'd go on a long vacation tonight. I'd beat feet out the back door. He can shower when he hits the islands.

Most definitely. I will be surprised if the Bengals don't let him go. That should have been an easy chip shot.

So far I'm 0-for-1......

I detest the Cowboys...

Brian

I was actually JUST having this conversation with my wife. She asked me who I wanted to win. I said the Eagles. She asked why and I responded with "Because I hate the Cowboys." When she asked why I hate the Cowboys, I told her it's just like the Yankees or the Lakers or the Patriots. If you love them, you love them. If you don't love them, you hate them. End of story.

Most definitely. I will be surprised if the Bengals don't let him go. That should have been an easy chip shot.

So far I'm 0-for-1......

CORRECTION:

I'm now 0-for-2. Damn Eagles and not being able to play offense. Let's hope I don't run into McNabb around these parts (since he lives in the same city I do) because I'll kick his ass!!! Ok...not really. But it's a good thought! lol

I be 1 for 2. As I mention, I was hoping for Philly. Wished they would of showed up. Turned out to be only a family feud. Yeah, can't stand that big money team with the fancy stadium. Why couldn't Jones stay up on his perch after the game? I don't see him hanging around the boys on the field when they loose. Maybe I'm wrong but I can't see 'his' players overwhelmed when he comes down off the throne to pat the them on the back. It's like he was in the game. I wish he'd suit up. : )

I think I may be 1 for 3. It's early but 14-0 Ravens in a flash? Rot roe Raggie!

24-zip in the 1st. I'm moving on to the Super Bowl. I wanna see a Jets-Vikings game. Underdogs, and new blood. I know a lot of people don't like Farve, but I hadn't seen him in the papers for arrests for illegal gun play, dope, DUI's or having concubines. All he did was make me want to go buy some jeans. : )

Not really a Ravens fan but since they're local go Ravens..don't like NE, Chargers, Dallas

My predictions for next week's games:

1. Bengals will be victorious over the Jets....tonights game was a fluke. It will still be a close game, but Sanchez will not perform well next week.

2. Ravens will stomp the Pats...only because Brady is hurting bad right now and just lost his #1 option on offense for the remainder of the season. The New England Regime will come to a close on this day.

3. Eagles will overcome the Cowboys in Big D. The 'Boys have gotten lucky their last few games. Roy Williams will continue to drop passes and Miles Austin will be shut down by the Eagles defense. D-Nabb will have a stellar passing night which will lead to a "W"

4. Cheeseheads vs. Birds....this one is hard to call. Today's game can't be used to help determine the possibilities for next week, mainly because Arizona (I think) laid down for the Pack today so that they can bring all the firepower in the Wild Card Game. However, Warner and the Cards have been wishy-washy all year long. Lots of ups and downs. Inconsistent. The way the Pack have improved their O-line over the course of the year, as well as Rodgers having a career year, makes me think that the Cheeseheads will pull this one out. It will be a high-scoring event, but GB will emerge victorious.

Come back next week....I bet I'm 4 for 4 on these picks.

Well damn....I was right on the Ravens/Pats prediction. And I was 99% right on the Pack/Cards prediction too. Said it would be a high scoring game...ended up being 2nd highest in nfl history. If only Rodgers hadn't fumbled the ball in overtime....what an idiot.

Anyone wanna make some predictions for next weekend's matchups?

Thank the Ref's for the Cards win.

Jeez, two calls in a row in OT they missed.

Oh well...

Brian

50% here. At least the Cards/ GB game was close. Regardless of whom I'm for in a game, refs can ruin a game. Turns me off when they screw it up for either team. I don't loose any sleep when a team I'm for looses. I know some people that have a bad week when their team goes down. I look at it like I'm not loosing anything. I have to be this way. I live close to the Chefs. I only buy NFL junk at thrift stores or garage sales. I did buy 6 Chefs stocking hats a couple years ago at Wally World. 50 cents a pop. : ) Their stuffs goes for cheap about this time of year. Theres a good reason for that.

Going for the long shot. Go Vikings, go Jets!:clapping:

Oh yeah, the Vikes! Dallas sure didn't care for that last TD. :damn angry: Minn did rub a butt on Dallas at the end. At least Jones came down and hung with the Boys. He even gave Farve a hug. Thought that was noble. I may have to change my opinion of him.:ummm:

At least Jones came down and hung with the Boys. He even gave Farve a hug. Thought that was noble. I may have to change my opinion of him.:ummm:

Don't read too much into it. Jones just came down to give out final paychecks. When he hugged Favre, he was just asking if he would consider playing for Dallas next season. :rofl_200:

Good to see the Cowgirls lose again, even though I'd of much rather they not even got into the playoffs to make a 14th year of discontent in Dallas. Ok, enough of my rant on that subject!
I'll be pulling for the Jets in todays late game.

JETS JETS JETS!!!:biglaugh: Still new blood in the running. And another kicker flies off to the islands without taking a shower. You have to feel for a kicker that looses the game. Either you're a hero or a zero.

Back